The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Bolasie has been unreal

I used to go to Palace quite a lot with my season ticket-holding mate when they were in the Championship (I'm not TCD, he's darker than me)...the fans used to cream over Zaha ('he's just to good for youuuuu') but personally always preferred Bolasie's ultra-awkward, weird running style. Thought he was by far the better player, even back then. His end product used to let him down a bit, but that run and cross was brilliant and he's looked like a real quality player for a while now. I love his off beat movements when he stands the defender up

:thup:

I was thinking the exact same, whenever I saw them play in the Championship I always thought Bolasie was much more exciting than Zaha but with Zaha being English he got a higher price tag. Think I might have posted on here at the time that I preferred Bolasie.

He always seems to play well at the Stadium of Light

Bolasie has been unreal

I used to go to Palace quite a lot with my season ticket-holding mate when they were in the Championship (I'm not TCD, he's darker than me)...the fans used to cream over Zaha ('he's just to good for youuuuu') but personally always preferred Bolasie's ultra-awkward, weird running style. Thought he was by far the better player, even back then. His end product used to let him down a bit, but that run and cross was brilliant and he's looked like a real quality player for a while now. I love his off beat movements when he stands the defender up

:thup:

I was thinking the exact same, whenever I saw them play in the Championship I always thought Bolasie was much more exciting than Zaha but with Zaha being English he got a higher price tag. Think I might have posted on here at the time that I preferred Bolasie.

He always seems to play well at the Stadium of Light

Yep, Zaha being English propelled him to a higher status. I too never understood it but I thought that those who watch them both a bit more than the likes of me and you were onto something. I'm not exaggerating by saying that I've only seen Zaha play well on a couple of occasions...and even that is in patches during the game.

Bolasie can be frustrating but fucking hell is he fun to watch