The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Close call but I think the challenge was ok, I think Martial just got himself in a bad position

Close on more viewings. Just goes down to whether or not you think a slight touch on the ball makes it ok to clean out the player. Foul for me like, but he shouldn't have been in that position anyway. That's what happens when you're concussed I suppose. :lol:

Pogba minus that shot against the bar, poor again.

He'll continue to be so if they use him like they are, nothing is going to change unless they start to realise because he's a fantastic athlete doesn't mean he's this type of player. Mourinho uses him like he's Essien and i doubt it's going to change.

Webb in the studio there dying to say every decision against manure was wrong

Didn't he just say the exact opposite of this? He quite easily could have said that it was a foul but he didn't

I heard him say during the game they have analysed it at every angle and that it was a foul?

That it was inconclusive and so you have to give referee the benefit of the doubt.

Rooney is so poor...

Can't help but feel he just screws up the entire formation.

In general yeah, today though Mourinho screwed himself by playing 4 forwards and 2 midfielders with no semblance of an idea of how to build play.

Soon as that team was announced it was obvious they'd struggle.