The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

It's a little misleading but we're 9th now. If we concede the first goal tomorrow it's gonna be toxic.

I love Rafa but I tend to agree there are those in our support that will begin to turn, that's another reason why we need a win tomorrow.

Think he'll play a fair few games instead of Lamela. Seems to be going that way anyway... as long as they're in more than one competition.

Yeah, he'll play games for sure. But he will not be a first team fixture in that team, like Gini is for Liverpool for example.

He's going to be someone that fills in for their attacking players here and there, and he's gone for £30 million! :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Superb commentary.

Peter Drury. Worst commentator of all time.

I think he's good. Remember him doing some of our Europa games. Who do you rate these days?

As cringey and contrived as he can be, I still like Tyler tbh. Most of the BBC's are decent too.

It's a little misleading but we're 9th now. If we concede the first goal tomorrow it's gonna be toxic.

I love Rafa but I tend to agree there are those in our support that will begin to turn, that's another reason why we need a win tomorrow.

If this happens then I'm done with the club. We deserve the worst.

It's shit and I really hope it doens't happen, but I think it would hardly be uniquely disgraceful of our fans - to see a club of our size down in the Championship is bad enough, to see us losing again at home, it would test the patience of a lot of clubs' fans.

It's s*** and I really hope it doens't happen, but I think it would hardly be uniquely disgraceful of our fans - to see a club of our size down in the Championship is bad enough, to see us losing again at home, it would test the patience of a lot of clubs' fans.

We've had s*** for 12 years now, if people can't be a bit patient with the best manager we've had possibly ever in terms of his CV, while he gets across a new philosophy as well as bedding in almost a new full first team, then they deserve someone like Steve Bruce. I'd be done with us if fans do that.

It's s*** and I really hope it doens't happen, but I think it would hardly be uniquely disgraceful of our fans - to see a club of our size down in the Championship is bad enough, to see us losing again at home, it would test the patience of a lot of clubs' fans.

We've had s*** for 12 years now, if people can't be a bit patient while the best manager we've had possibly ever in terms of his CV, while he gets across a new philosophy as well as bedding in almost a new full first team, then they deserve someone like Steve Bruce. I'd be done with us if fans do that.

Aye Rafa shouldn't get any of the blame, but don't think I can blame fans getting frustrated. I hope they think enough to see how that will affect Rafa though.

We've had s*** for 12 years now, if people can't be a bit patient while the best manager we've had possibly ever in terms of his CV, while he gets across a new philosophy as well as bedding in almost a new full first team, then they deserve someone like Steve Bruce. I'd be done with us if fans do that.

Aye Rafa shouldn't get any of the blame, but don't think I can blame fans getting frustrated. I hope they think enough to see how that will affect Rafa though.

Nobody is turning on Rafa lads.