The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Need goal line technology in la liga, sociedad denied a goal

Don't think goal line technology can tell if someone is offside mind

Ball was over th line though wasn't it

No, the guy was onside though

Ah right, wasn't paying attention, saw the end of the replay and I thought the ball was over

Fucking stupid being sent to the stand just for kicking a water bottle like. Its passion, things like that happen now and again. If he was berating the 4th official like a dick then i can understand it but all he did was kick a bottle ffs.

Pogba wasnt a dive either, it was a wild kick by Noble and he looked like he tried to get out the way and ended up on the floor, natural reaction.

Fucking stupid being sent to the stand just for kicking a water bottle like. Its passion, things like that happen now and again. If he was berating the 4th official like a dick then i can understand it but all he did was kick a bottle ffs.

Pogba wasnt a dive either, it was a wild kick by Noble and he looked like he tried to get out the way and ended up on the floor, natural reaction.

What an absolute bus crash of a post. :lol:

Do we really think managers should be sent off for kicking a bottle like? He got pissed off and kicked a bottle.

Over the top reaction maybe, but should he really be sent off?

And Pogba jumped out the way of the tackle, stand by that

Guest firetotheworks

God knows, but he's not the answer. Mind, their squad is average. They have no word-class players at all and Pogba, sorry, but he's nowhere near the level required given the money spent. He's bang average in that sense.

I dislike Man United as much as the next man, but this is total nonsense like. Anyone who's watched Pogba over the last few years knows that he's quite clearly world class, not worth that money, but definitely world class. That's before getting onto De Gea, Ibrahimovic, and Mata. For me it's the rest of the players, them not signing players with cohesion in mind, and Mourinho and his negative, minging tactics that are the problem, and long may it continue.