The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Klopp getting increasingly irritated with the journalist there. Some of the stuff these people ask, it's f***ing inane.

I love Klopp but I thought he was talking bollocks saying that Liverpool put in a great performance and the only thing missing was scoring and they limited Southampton to only a few counter attacks.

Enjoyed Matt Le Tissier's punditry tonight

Klopp getting increasingly irritated with the journalist there. Some of the stuff these people ask, it's f***ing inane.

90% of interviews in this country directed at foreign managers are 1 of 2 questions

Is the premier league the best league or the bestest?

Will you admit now that everything you've ever done as a coach and how you get your teams to play despite getting you to where you are today is completely flawed because you lost one game to a crouch goal and your fancy foreign star just had their legs broken by lee cattermole?

(but yes Klopp is capable of bullshit)

Seeing Southampton get to a final makes me feeling a bit meh this morning thinking how the f*** we didn't manage to beat Hull both in normal and extra time. Our penalties that night, ffs..missed opportunity.

Oh aye, it's definitely a missed opportunity. We probably wouldn't have overcome any of the potential opponents in the semis, but you never know. Our penalties were shit but we've Sels to thank for putting us in that position in the first place.

Oh aye, it's definitely a missed opportunity. We probably wouldn't have overcome any of the potential opponents in the semis, but you never know. Our penalties were s*** but we've Sels to thank for putting us in that position in the first place.

Seeing that we would have gotten Man Utd in the semis, and home advantage in the 2nd leg, I would have had a bit of confidence getting to the final.

What is the point of Hull City? This is a home match for Man U.

Fair play to the fans for taking a stand.

They've never had fans though, it's impossible to tell whether it's a boycott.

Also, why have Man U been given 4k tickets? Sickening.

Man Utd fans just going to sing the same song for 90 mins?

Something tells me I'm into something good (repeat)

They get geet excited when they think of a new one like. Makes a decent change from singing about Solskjaer tbf.

They still sing about Shearer ffs