The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

:lol: Leicester are struggling because they didn't sell all of their best players in the summer, according to Ruud.

I do think they should've freshened things up a bit more TBF, easy to say in hindsight obviously.

They've still spent over £70m on players this season.

Yeah true, just none of them made the team.

Should've bought a CH along with CF instead of two CF's.

Pep is trying to be too clever with his team selection IMO, just keep Fernandinho in the middle and not f*** around with him at right back.

He's at left back tonight. Got more chance of picking the lottery numbers than Pep's back 4

Pep is trying to be too clever with his team selection IMO, just keep Fernandinho in the middle and not f*** around with him at right back.

He's at left back tonight. Got more chance of picking the lottery numbers than Pep's back 4

So he is. The graphics before the game had him at RB. Will probably be enough to beat Bournemouth, but you've got to wonder about that midfield as well, certainly does seem to lack any bite and if Yaya has one of his can't be fucked nights, they could be in trouble.

So he is. The graphics before the game had him at RB. Will probably be enough to beat Bournemouth, but you've got to wonder about that midfield as well, certainly does seem to lack any bite and if Yaya has one of his can't be f***ed nights, they could be in trouble.

Their front 3 must be one of the youngest we've seen in the Prem

Got the sound off, what the f*** was that ruled out for?

Same. I was thinking worst offside decision in the history of football when they showed the line, then showed the tug on the second replay. :lol:

Worst offside decision will always be the linesman giving Vertonghen offside vs Sunderland from this pass

http://i.imgur.com/WKeyi4T.jpg?fb

Guest neesy111

Aguero laughing when Gabriel Jesus had to be subbed off. Typical Argies. Hope it's nothing serious and Aguero is on the bench soon again.

:rolleyes:

Aye. Most refs would've missed that.

Been a good game so far.

I think he did miss it, when you see from behind the play the ref isn't looking at the foul. I reckon the 4th official has had a word in his ear. Which is still good stuff if true like.

Aye. Most refs would've missed that.

Been a good game so far.

I think he did miss it, when you see from behind the play the ref isn't looking at the foul. I reckon the 4th official has had a word in his ear. Which is still good stuff if true like.

Aye, he wasn't looking at it at all and the linesman certainly didn't give it.