The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest chopey

Should be a fun hour or so now. Canny pleased for Shakespeare.

Why? :lol: He absolutely shafted Ranieri and threw him under the bus in order to get himself a job, he's an odious little cretin.

Did a Blackburn manager do something similar to that a few year back ?

Guest neesy111

Why? [emoji38] He absolutely shafted Ranieri and threw him under the bus in order to get himself a job, he's an odious little cretin.

Talking shite as per usual.

Guest chopey

Why is Brechin vs Airdrieonians a 20.45 kick off tonight ? its gona be a 22.30 finish and in Scotland thats like 4 in the morning.

Why? [emoji38] He absolutely shafted Ranieri and threw him under the bus in order to get himself a job, he's an odious little cretin.

Talking s**** as per usual.

Care to add anything to the conversation other than piping up with your utter tripe, Neesy?

Would love to know how your expert knowledge on Leicester City is better than mine.

How did Shakespeare shaft Ranieri? Not challenging, just don't know.

Shakespeare is a big figure amongst the players, he's very friendly with a lot of the first team squad (namely Vardy, Kasper, Morgan). He's been at the club for a few years and has been the constant figure amongst their rise. He wanted the top job when Pearson left but got rejected for Ranieri but was given assurances he'd be kept on and given an opportunity in the future.

Shakespeare is the individual who went to the owners in relation to sacking Ranieri after the Swansea defeat. Owners spoke to players before the Sevilla game and got a response that convinced them to sack him.

Of course, Neesy is an expert and I'm talking shit. So it's all irrelevant anyway.

Got a link to an article saying that Shakespeare was the one that went to the owners to force Ranieri out? I don't remember reading that

Not everything is reported.

There was something in The S*n, but I'd rather not link that rag anywhere. If you do some creative Googling you'll find plenty of reports about their relationship deteriorating. Shakespeare also had to deny talk of a rift as soon as the sacking was announced.

I remember reading their relationship apparently deteriorated but don't remember reading a credible source saying that Shakespeare was the one that went to the owners demanding Ranieri was sacked.

I remember reading their relationship apparently deteriorated but don't remember reading a credible source saying that Shakespeare was the one that went to the owners demanding Ranieri was sacked.

Well, it's always a much ado about nothing.