The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Kante has to be one of the best finds in the history of the league.

But there are no decent footballers in France.

There aren't when Graham Carr is scouting them through his favourite agency.

Guest neesy111

'Just do the fucking draw' - millions of people watching every draw ever.

How much chit-chat can you do ffs.

Man United have applied themselves well tonight.  Looked well in the game before Herrera fucked it for them.

They were the better side until then.

No they weren't, they had created nothing and needed De Gea to make two good saves

Man United have applied themselves well tonight.  Looked well in the game before Herrera fucked it for them.

They were the better side until then.

No they weren't, they had created nothing and needed De Gea to make two good saves

They were doing a good job of frustrating Chelsea, fair point about the two chances but even then i thought they were doing quite well, and imo they were the better side until the red card.

Opinions, i'm right, you're wrong. You're right i'm wrong. Football for you.

Kante has got to be, or should be, in a pretty strong position to be the Player of the Season this year after being wrongly overlooked last time around. It would be a shame, but typical, if a person playing in a more glamourous position won it.

Guest Howaythetoon

Chealsea fans are fucking awful, easily the worst in the game. They epiomise everything that is wrong with the game. Spoilt bastards.

Nope.

Don't you think? He's carried Man United this season and there's a history of the award going to strikers at the "big" clubs.

I don't think he should get it, just saying I think he will.

Kane could've run him close but it's Kante's imo. I think he'll get it because he probably should've got it last season too. The narrative is of Kante being a key loss to Leicester and a key signing for Chelsea's title winning team.

Kane's done really well this season, and he's got the whole goalscoring, white, Englishman thing going for him too (:lol:) but Kante deserves it more IMO.

Can't see a betting market for it yet though.