Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah, let's put all our chips on a complete crock who has barely featured in two years :anguish:

I'd imagine he's one of the options for a loan if the takeover hasn't happened in time for January - beggars can't be choosers. Not that signing good players in January is that easy anyway, even if you have money.

From a quick youtube peek at 'Danny Ings | Goals & Skills | 2016/2017 | Liverpool', he looks absolutely terrible, unless it's just an awful comp..

Surely it's a parody video, like that Shola one. :lol:

From a quick youtube peek at 'Danny Ings | Goals & Skills | 2016/2017 | Liverpool', he looks absolutely terrible, unless it's just an awful comp..

Surely it's a parody video, like that Shola one. :lol:

That's the exact video I thought of hah, perhaps I should've clicked another but I'm tired and trusted it :laugh:

Boakye playing for Red Star against Partizan today. There's a live video on Youtube. Will take a look.

We could well be setting our sights a bit higher now like.

I don't know. We're getting rid of Ashley, but we don't know how much money we'll have in january.