Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our midfield offers no protection to the back 4, Spurs were playing right through the middle for much of the game which was worrying.

As classy as Merino looks, he's not that type of player, if anything he could replace Shelvey in the team (hopefully). We still need to bring in a proven DM to be able to cope with the season.

A few photos on Twitter of Mbemba, allegedly flying out of Newcastle airport.

Maybe one for the Twitter bollocks thread, but it's not totally unrealistic to think that we'd be open for him leaving.

Off to London for the Tiote tribute at the African footballer awards.

We're really scraping the barrel now. :lol: May as well just get Shay Given back

Surely Darlow and Krul are better than Kuszczak.

I don't think that's true. It'll be Karnezis or no one.

He's going to Watford apparently. Karnezis that is.

We're really scraping the barrel now. :lol: May as well just get Shay Given back

Surely Darlow and Krul are better than Kuszczak.

I don't think that's true. It'll be Karnezis or no one.

He's going to Watford apparently. Karnezis that is.

Urgh. Would rather have Elliot remain #1 than Kuszczak.

No chance they will get 25m for him but we won't pay whatever it ends up being either.

I saw a list of Everton players recently and it said McCarthy was on 70k a week. That will be a stretch for many potential buyers, not just the fee.

He will be on good wages compared to the rest of Europe and has had recent fairy long term injuries. I bet most would be trying to get him on loan instead.

Flapping around too much at crosses might have put off interest from other clubs I guess.