Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets just give £30 million for Knockaert, Forestieri and Galloway and then start letting some of the dross and Sissoko go ..................sorted.

I'd be suprised and disappointed if we even let Galloway go on loan, nevermind sell him.

I don't see any point in sending him to the Championship either, he's already proven himself good enough to start in the Premier League. Oviedo should be getting moved on instead.

Went down last season due to no creative midfielder, no cutting edge and a horrid defence. Rafa has almost sorted the defence out we just need a playmaker and a goalscorer.

Most our goals last season came from counter attacks or crosses I can't remember many goals via through balls from midfield at all.

Like chopey says we need Sissoko and some more dead wood out and get on with getting 2 or 3 in that we need

Lets just give £30 million for Knockaert, Forestieri and Galloway and then start letting some of the dross and Sissoko go ..................sorted.

I'd be suprised and disappointed if we even let Galloway go on loan, nevermind sell him.

I don't see any point in sending him to the Championship either, he's already proven himself good enough to start in the Premier League. Oviedo should be getting moved on instead.

Positive to hear this mind, have you heard it will happen at your end?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t183/kaiserwatman/200px-Shrewsbury_Town_FC_zpse264ff41.png

My first ever home game. We lost.

Be thankful you also didn't lose your home, to a fire. Like the Shrewsbury Town lion.

Went down last season due to no creative midfielder, no cutting edge and a horrid defence. Rafa has almost sorted the defence out we just need a playmaker and a goalscorer.

Most our goals last season came from counter attacks or crosses I can't remember many goals via through balls from midfield at all.

Like chopey says we need Sissoko and some more dead wood out and get on with getting 2 or 3 in that we need

West Ham (or West Brom?) at home, 1-0 win, Mitrovic assisted by Shelvey through ball comes to mind as the exception that proves your rule.

Gone very quiet unfortunately.

Guessing we got all our No1 targets early and been told no chance with the ones we haven't. So now we join the queue and wait to see if we hit lucky with any last week sales of premiership players that we might be able to tempt who can't find another premiership club.

Mark Douglas has been putting Crouch's name forward again today.

Where?

Mentioned it on the Chronicle live feed and how he thinks he would be a good signing for us and that we're looking for a experienced striker, without actually saying we're looking at him directly.

Crouch himself has been linked with Wolves today.

West Ham (or West Brom?) at home, 1-0 win, Mitrovic assisted by Shelvey through ball comes to mind as the exception that proves your rule.

Ah yes I was there that day. So once then.

Ah yes I was there that day. So once then.

Taylor and Aarons was in our back 4 that day, good job West Brom offered nothing going forward for 80 minutes