Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Uniting the Club 1 fan at a time

Not gotten to you yet, Dokko ;)

:lol: I'm on board, just pointing out what i think have been obvious flaws so far. (though on reflection a little harsh on Clark...point still stands though; signings haven't been great)

Actually...OT: Why the name change? I missed it if you posted about it :undecided:

After 11 years or so i just fancied a change. No real reason apart from that. :)

Guest Howaythetoon

As if someone has said Clark has been average this season

He has been decent, but he's an average playe and this is perhaps his real level, along with a good number of our players.

Gayle is better so if we were to get Wilson, id assume Mitro could well be away.

I'd say they are about the same but before his injury Wilson looked suited to the Prem more than Gayle imo. Younger as well. Not seen him this season or since the injury, knee wasn't it? Hope its not touched his pace. Tbh really can't see why they'd sell, must be a decent fee (probably a club record for us)

But aye, end of Mitro.

I'd say they are about the same but before his injury Wilson looked suited to the Prem more than Gayle imo. Younger as well. Not seen him this season or since the injury, knee wasn't it? Hope its not touched his pace. Tbh really can't see why they'd sell, must be a decent fee (probably a club record for us)

But aye, end of Mitro.

How he's recovered is key- he was all about chasing lost causes, putting pressure on backpasses and on fullbacks- much as Gayle tries to do but it's too much for one man. They could work well together.

But aye, end of Mitro.

How he's recovered is key- he was all about chasing lost causes, putting pressure on backpasses and on fullbacks- much as Gayle tries to do but it's too much for one man. They could work well together.

It'll be one or the other, both won't ever start together.

I know I kinda poo-pooed the idea the other day but I've come around to the idea of Snodgrass if he's available. He would be a good option for the next 18 months (including a hypothetical, consolidatory PL campaign next season). Technique, delivery, goals from midfield, runs into the ground. Just a shame he isn't very quick.

I'd have no issue with Snodgrass only for that he's best suited to play RM, so would force Ritchie out wide left and we'd have 2 non-pacy wingers (although both with good technique and delivery) and Atsu.

I know I kinda poo-pooed the idea the other day but I've come around to the idea of Snodgrass if he's available. He would be a good option for the next 18 months (including a hypothetical, consolidatory PL campaign next season). Technique, delivery, goals from midfield, runs into the ground. Just a shame he isn't very quick.

Just signed a new contract with Hull so I doubt we will be chasing him still.

Would like us to consider Lewis Baker alongside Loftus-Cheek.

Think he has 10 goals already this season. Chelsea have so many good young players who won't all become first team players for them - Baker, Loftus-Cheek, Solanke, Abraham etc.