Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ElCid

Cairney has signed a new deal at Fulham

Bugger. Although not sure I would've wanted us spunking £20m+ on him...

One decision I do agree on - looks a decent Championship player but no way on earth is he worth anywhere near 20 million + even in today's market.

For 2million as a squad filler, Huddlestone would make sense to be honest.

Upgrade on Colback as he has a decent range of passing.

For 2million as a squad filler, Huddlestone would make sense to be honest.

Upgrade on Colback as he has a decent range of passing.

TBF a fidget spinner would have a better range of passing then Colback.

The most concerning thing about that article is that it states Rafa is relying on Diame to control the tempo of games.

Personally don't have a problem on us spending 2m on Huddlestone if it forces Colback to move on.

TBF a fidget spinner would have a better range of passing then Colback.

Point taken.

Being genuine, though, whilst it wouldn't set the pulse racing - Huddlestone at just 2mil in today's market would make sense. Bit of a Murphy in the champ type signing.

While I get the point people are making over needing a bigger squad, surely it's better to get in the quality players who will be starting week in week out first, rather than filling the squad with poor to average players.

While I get the point people are making over needing a bigger squad, surely it's better to get in the quality players who will be starting week in week out first, rather than filling the squad with poor to average players.

I don't thing you quite understand just how bereft our squad is of poor to average players.

Huddlestone isn't worth it, he's finished as a Premier League player. We complain about Diame being slow, well Huddlestone is slower. I think I'd rather have Colback :lol:

Don't be stupid Simon. Huddlestone is 10 times the player Colback will ever be.