The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

More the fact it looks like you can choose multiple amounts of goals scored for each team. :dontknow: Feel like I've not seen it before. 

It's called 'combobet' and it's very popular in Finland. Correct scores on every game and one combo or line costs 20 cents minimum. That one had 288 combos and cost €57.20. Odds are based on how much money has been placed by other people so the odds can be good and sometimes 'wrong'. I'm actually surprised your bookies aren't offering anything like this as you can win big even with a small stake.

Brag from the last World Cup:

eGUvlVe.png?1

More the fact it looks like you can choose multiple amounts of goals scored for each team. :dontknow: Feel like I've not seen it before. 

It's called 'combobet' and it's very popular in Finland. Correct scores on every game and one combo or line costs 20 cents minimum. That one had 288 combos and cost €57.20. Odds are based on how much money has been placed by other people so the odds can be good and sometimes 'wrong'. I'm actually surprised your bookies aren't offering anything like this as you can win big even with a small stake.

Brag from the last World Cup:

eGUvlVe.png?1

:thup: Looks a good option. I need to learn Finnish.

£1 De Bruyne, Sigurdsson & Ronaldo first scorer treble.

£1 Belgium 2-0, Iceland 1-0, Portugal 2-1 treble.

Full-time now pls.

:lol:  I had a couple of hundred on a Belgium win.  The odds hit 1.9, which felt much too generous.  Cashed out at 2-0 and then put a tenner on 3.5+ goals.

:thup: Not quite the same high roller stakes but stuck £9 for a £16.20 on a Belgian win. Cashed out at 2-0 for about £15.50 then stuck a fiver on Belgium next goal. Now a few quid on no more goals at 4/6.

I don't know how you do it!

My accy went tits up today where I had Italy to draw and Czech to win.

Seems as if it's just one of those things (footy betting) where you have it or you don't - FFS!

:fuuu:

That was a fairly s*** bet though :lol:

I'd be lying if I said I knew what I was doing!  :mike:

£1 De Bruyne, Sigurdsson & Ronaldo first scorer treble.

£1 Belgium 2-0, Iceland 1-0, Portugal 2-1 treble.

If this stays the same, going to have to put Ronaldo first goal, 2-1.