Group A - France (Q), Switzerland (Q), Albania, Romania

Wullie

:thup: Honestly, there were multiple surprising choices in those lineups, and I know that from a few hours of researching players for the goalscorer sweepstake. Useless fuckin journos.

Looks like Daily Mail. Shock horror, they know nothing about football and can't be arsed to find out.

:thup: Honestly, there were multiple surprising choices in those lineups, and I know that from a few hours of researching players for the goalscorer sweepstake. Useless fuckin journos.

All of them I could find had Cikalleshi starting up front. :hmm:

All of them I could find had Cikalleshi starting up front. :hmm:

This other guy actually scored a couple of goals recently though. Cikalleshi just seems to be the Seferovic-esque hard working front man who won't score in a month of Sundays. The jury was definitely out over which one would play. It's why I included both of them in my pool.

No-one in the entire squad has scored more than 4 international goals though, so I don't think it'll make or break the competition :lol: