Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Clyne is so much more intelligent in forward areas than Walker. Some fantastic play from him today. I'd have him over Walker every time.

:lol: Walker has probably been the best player in the tournament for us so far, Clyne is dogshit in comparison both defensively and offensively.

Disagree completely. Walker wasted so much time not getting the ball in the box against Wales. Thought it almost cost you guys.

Clyne > Walker every single time.

Honestly don't think there's much in them. They've both been class for their time on the pitch, just a shame they're both on the same side although Bertrand has looked decent.

Am i Seriously the only person who thinks England have been wank all tournament? Played the ball well against no bodys

Don't agree at all. We've played some good stuff against average sides. Nowt scintillating but nobody has been. Spain are the only team to put the opposition to the sword and won comfortably.

And even they only just squeezed through in the first game with a late goal when they put a centre half up front.

Every decent side has struggled offensively in this tournament against sides sitting deep and England are no different.

The full backs look a bit nervous in defence, but providing we don't get silly and throw too many men forward, it's hard to see Slovakia scoring.

Sturridge just hasn't matured as a player. He froze for the first 20 minutes and didn't get involved. Once he relaxed, he did better, but his decision-making is erratic. He does have ability but he sometimes acts like he's one of the world's best and tries something that's too difficult.

I'm a big fan of Wilshere, and I hate to say it, but his lack of fitness is showing.

Wilshere being harshly treated here. When he gets the ball, he usually has fuck all short forward passes on. Having too conjure magic. Maybe he should chip a 60 yard diagonal back to the opposite fullback?

Guest palnese

Henderson/Wilshere have been poor. Lallana reminds me of Luuk de Jong - shoots like a fanny.

Been very impressed with Dier. Very calm on the ball. Be interesting to see how he fares against better opposition.

Henderson/Wilshere have been poor. Lallana reminds me of Luuk de Jong - shoots like a fanny.

Been very impressed with Dier. Very calm on the ball. Be interesting to see how he fares against better opposition.

Dier has been solid for the whole tournament so far, been impressed by him.

I think Wilshere been fucking shite, cowardly side and back passes. What an opportunity for him. Fucking grow a pair.

Cowardly is not a word I would ever use to describe Wilshere's play