Formation For chelsea

Newcastle Fan

He'll play 4-5-1 to try and 'frustrate' Chelsea. That won't happen, Chelsea'll take the lead, and we'll be totally fucked.

-------------------------- Given ----------------------------

Taylor ------- Huntington -------- Ramage --------- Babayaro

Milner ------------- Butt --------- Pattison --------- N'Zogbia

----------------- Martins -------- Sibierski ------------------

The state of our squad is absolutely unbelievable. 13 first team players injured... it's absolute madness. Thirteen.

It's a big opportunity for Paul Huntington. He's been roaming around the first team for 18 months now... it is time for him to get his chance. And i think that the hype and the pressure of it being against Chelsea will do him good. It's massive for him - he deserves his full debut, especially after a healthy cameo against Blackburn. We've seen Taylor at right-back, and before the revelation of Nobby, i thought he was the best right-back in the squad. He should play there.

Another big day it is, for Matty Pattison. I haven't seen as much as i'd have liked to from Pattison this season, because he had a couple of canny appearances at the back end of the last one - the West Brom game in particular. I think he might do well, with the guidance and cover of one of the best players in the team at the moment (and possibly the most experienced) Nicky Butt.

Our performance rests on Butt tomorrow. He's been doing his job excellently of late, and we need him now more than ever.

Upfront, picks itself. Martins well on form, and has been since he's come back from injury. Sibi is just Sibi and he has to play. He's forming a canny partnership with Martins. They understand each other.

He'll play 4-5-1 to try and 'frustrate' Chelsea. That won't happen, Chelsea'll take the lead, and we'll be totally fucked.

The state of our squad is absolutely unbelievable. 13 first team players injured... it's absolute madness. Thirteen.

It's a big opportunity for Paul Huntington. He's been roaming around the first team for 18 months now... it is time for him to get his chance. And i think that the hype and the pressure of it being against Chelsea will do him good. It's massive for him - he deserves his full debut, especially after a healthy cameo against Blackburn. We've seen Taylor at right-back, and before the revelation of Nobby, i thought he was the best right-back in the squad. He should play there.

Another big day it is, for Matty Pattison. I haven't seen as much as i'd have liked to from Pattison this season, because he had a couple of canny appearances at the back end of the last one - the West Brom game in particular. I think he might do well, with the guidance and cover of one of the best players in the team at the moment (and possibly the most experienced) Nicky Butt.

Our performance rests on Butt tomorrow. He's been doing his job excellently of late, and we need him now more than ever.

Upfront, picks itself. Martins well on form, and has been since he's come back from injury. Sibi is just Sibi and he has to play. He's forming a canny partnership with Martins. They understand each other.

Spot on. If Sib is fit, that is. Otherwise, I guess we would have to give Luque a go. Much rather Luque than Rossi, tbh. Rossi's got nothing to play for, Luque should be playing for other clubs to "notice" him.

Do you not think Rossi will want to give his parent club a massive lead in the title race by pegging back Chelsea?

It's all very well saying he doesn't want to be here, but it works both ways.

Good point actually, didn't think of that. Still, I hate Rossi, thanks to sir alex, and it would piss me off if he played

If all the above are availiable and parker is still out then you've got it right. However Baba may be banned and taylor or the Sib could yet be struggling.

Tough one really but it does look like Le Sib will be back  :thup:

--------------------Given

Ramage----Taylor-----Huntinton-----Baba

Milner--------Butt--------Zoggy-------Luque

--------------Martins-----Sib

I'd play Hunty and RB.

Taylor & Ramage both started there, best place to blood a CB imo, less pressure and responsibility, starting him in the centre is asking for a thrashing.

He looks slight as well, so might be ok dealing with faster players.

I'd play Hunty and RB.

Taylor & Ramage both started there, best place to blood a CB imo, less pressure and responsibility, starting him in the centre is asking for a thrashing.

I thought about that but Huntington could get taken appart of Robben if he is at RB, had a bit more faith in Ramage as a RB, he knows the role a bit more with playing at LB ,but will do better at RB with him being a right footer.

Taylor will keep Hunty right alongside him at CB. Its not perfect but I don't think there is really a back 4 lineup we can use that is anywhere near decent really.

I'd play Hunty and RB.

Who's RB??

Only kidding so don't get your panties in a twist.

I agree 100% with your point and think glenn should do this.

I'd play Hunty and RB.

Who's RB??

Only kidding so don't get your panties in a twist.

I agree 100% with your point and think glenn should do this.

:lol:

I don't think Sibi will be fit for Wednesday. I reckon Roeder will go:

Given

Huntington        Ramage          Taylor      Babayaro

Milner              Pattison        Butt              N'Zogbia

Martins    Rossi

I don't think Sibi will be fit for Wednesday. I reckon Roeder will go:

Given

Huntington        Ramage          Taylor      Babayaro

Milner              Pattison        Butt              N'Zogbia

Martins    Rossi

I am keeping faith Le Xib will make it.  :thup:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~941299,00.html

Sib Hopeful For Chelsea Clash

By Gary Oliver

ANTOINE Sibierski says he's determined to be fit for Wednesday's trip to Chelsea.

The Frenchman limped out of Saturday's 3-1 win at Blackburn Rovers in the dying stages at Ewood Park with a sore hamstring.

But he's confident of being okay for the midweek clash with Jose Mourinho's reigning Premiership champions at Stamford Bridge.

The victory over Blackburn that extended United's unbeaten run to eight games in all competitions certainly came at a cost with Emre (ankle) and Nobby Solano (groin) adding to an already lengthy casualty list.

Sibierksi, however, is hoping he won't be joining those already in the treatment room, saying after the Rovers win: "My hamstring stretched a little bit, and I didn't want to take any risks.

"We're playing every three or four days, and I have enough experience to know what I have to do. I had to come off, but I'll be alright for Chelsea."

Although not on the scoresheet against Blackburn, Sibierski did set up his strike partner Oba Martins for his opening goal.

He added:  "Martins scored twice, and I'm very happy for him. It's a great result.

"We played great football in the first half. In the second half we expected a reaction from them, and it was harder for us, but the main thing was the result."

Let's go kick some big fat blue ass muthafucka!!!! blueupset.gif

-----------------Given------------------

Huntington-- Taylor-- Ramage----Baba

Milner-----Butt-----Matty-----Zoggy

-----------Sibs-------------------

-----------------Martins--------------

On the bench:

smeeagain.gif

one point puts us 12th, climbing 2 places, howay lads lets have another clean sheet!

Given

Carr Huntington Taylor Ramage Babyaro

Milner      Butt      N'Zogbia    Pattinson   

Sibierski

Pav

Martins

Luque (Why?)

Whoever else is fit

one point puts us 12th, climbing 2 places, howay lads lets have another clean sheet!

Given

Milner Butt N'Zogbia Pattinson

Sibierski

Subs

Pav

Martins

Luque (Why?)

Whoever else is fit

Disgraceful tbh.

Given

Sibierski

Subs

Pav

Martins

Luque (Why?)

Whoever else is fit

Disgraceful tbh.

More amusing than anything else IMO. Could just be resting him, mind?

We do have 2 more important games following this one (within 7 days.)

I could even support Roeder playing 11 youth players on Wednesday in order to keep us fresh for the weekend... he could send out 11 academy lads and instruct them to injure Chelsea's players.

Might give us a chance in the Carling Cup?

Given

Sibierski

Subs

Pav

Martins

Luque (Why?)

Whoever else is fit

Disgraceful tbh.

More amusing than anything else IMO. Could just be resting him, mind?

We do have 2 more important games following this one (within 7 days.)

I could even support Roeder playing 11 youth players on Wednesday in order to keep us fresh for the weekend... he could send out 11 academy lads and instruct them to injure Chelsea's players.

Might give us a chance in the Carling Cup?

Imagine that hammering! :lol:

But I wouldn't mind it either, tbh