Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I may (it is an absolute may at the moment) have a spare ticket for this.

If I do, I'll be more than happy for it to go to one of you lot. Although it means I may have to trot down to this on my larry loner :lol:

Will find out for definite tomorrow morning.

I would 110% love this been after one all week! As it stands I'm heading in to London on my own Friday afternoon was just going for the atmosphere and to watch it there. I could pay whenever and meet you wherever is best for you

I may (it is an absolute may at the moment) have a spare ticket for this.

If I do, I'll be more than happy for it to go to one of you lot. Although it means I may have to trot down to this on my larry loner :lol:

Will find out for definite tomorrow morning.

I would 110% love this been after one all week! As it stands I'm heading in to London on my own Friday afternoon was just going for the atmosphere and to watch it there. I could pay whenever and meet you wherever is best for you

Will be in touch tomorrow if I have one mate and we'll arrange something.

2,750 is our allocation and the neutral end is in that stand too which holds about 2,500 I think. Whenever I've been to Fulham the away and neutral end has only been about 5,000ish combined so think 7,000 is a bit over the top but 5,000 is still cracking stuff

The Putney End holds 7,281 and will be packed full of Newcastle fans.

Any idea which blocks are the actual official away section?

Im in the away end P6 but my mate is P4 which is neutral, have we got P5 as well as the official away bit and 4, 3, 2 and 1 are Neutral?

P5, P6 & P7 are the away; P4, P3, P2, P1 are the neutral.

Perfect thanks mate - he was hoping to be the closest to the away end as such - i know itll all be our lot mostly anyway but just checking. Cheers

Im in the away end P6 but my mate is P4 which is neutral, have we got P5 as well as the official away bit and 4, 3, 2 and 1 are Neutral?

Perfect thanks mate - he was hoping to be the closest to the away end as such - i know itll all be our lot mostly anyway but just checking. Cheers

I'd assume P4 will be heavily loaded with NUFC fans, it'll get more "neutral" towards P1 and P2.

Either way, can see us having about 4,500/5,000 there. Doubt it'll be much more than that.

2,750 is our allocation and the neutral end is in that stand too which holds about 2,500 I think. Whenever I've been to Fulham the away and neutral end has only been about 5,000ish combined so think 7,000 is a bit over the top but 5,000 is still cracking stuff

The Putney End holds 7,281 and will be packed full of Newcastle fans.

Used to always have the full end when I've been and was always 5000 or so but it must have changed since then.

Impressive stuff though!

I'd assume P4 will be heavily loaded with NUFC fans, it'll get more "neutral" towards P1 and P2.

Either way, can see us having about 4,500/5,000 there. Doubt it'll be much more than that.

The neutral end sold out almost as soon as it went on sale which suggests it will be full of Newcastle fans, especially when you look at Fulham home games last season where the neutral section stood almost deserted for the majority of matches. Fulham reacted to it selling out so quickly by putting restrictions on sale for the rest of the stadium to stop further sales to Newcastle fans which suggests they know Newcastle fans snapped up the neutral section tickets.

The stand holds 7,281 so 7k Toon fans there would seem about right.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/help/faq/visiting-the-cottage

This will be a tough game. We will definitely be tough to beat all season, but our problem will be converting possession into chances and goals. We struggled to create chances and score last year and was also defensively very poor which was a recipe for relegation. We will get more possession this season and i think we definitely be more solid at the back but i do worry about us offensively. Richie will do well, Diame is a solid signing but we are really hingeing a lot on Mitro, Gayle and Perez to come up with the goals. Something none of them have done consistently at this level before. I'm confident they have the ability, but they need to do it consistently - which is something i have doubts about. Obviously want to the win, but would be okay with a draw. I might be spectacularly wrong but i think we will struggle to score the goals we need (for 1st place) with the current forwards. There will be lots of tight games where a proven goalscorer would make a difference.

Guest ElCid

This will be a tough game. We will definitely be tough to beat all season, but our problem will be converting possession into chances and goals. We struggled to create chances and score last year and was also defensively very poor which was a recipe for relegation. We will get more possession this season and i think we definitely be more solid at the back but i do worry about us offensively. Richie will do well, Diame is a solid signing but we are really hingeing a lot on Mitro, Gayle and Perez to come up with the goals. Something none of them have done consistently at this level before. I'm confident they have the ability, but they need to do it consistently - which is something i have doubts about. Obviously want to the win, but would be okay with a draw. I might be spectacularly wrong but i think we will struggle to score the goals we need (for 1st place) with the current forwards. There will be lots of tight games where a proven goalscorer would make a difference.

Will be tough but you have to remember both Hull and Burnley came up straight back again and neither are good teams. We have to remember the Championship is not that good really and along as we physically compete then the overall quality of the team should be good enough. Would like to see another winger (much depends on Sissoko going if that happens) and a proven striker. Get these two players in and we have more than enough competition in all positions. That's the key also as every player will be looking over their shoulders something which has been absent for years.

Guest ElCid

Villa (:anguish:) and Leicester aside, we scored in every game under Rafa. All games apart from a game the players bottled due to pressure or whatever, and the other against a side that we're getting 1-0s for fun.

We should have scored 4 or 5 in that game wih the chances and we have to make sure we don't do the same this year - Mitrovic for a start has to convert better as he missed a number of sitters last season.

Never felt a buzz around this club for 10-15 years

I bought my first ever season ticket 2 weeks before keegan signed, it feels like ive stepped back in time.1976 i went to my first game and the current feeling around the club has brought it all back as to why i love them.

Enjoy tomorrow and i hope its the start of an epic journey.

HWTL