Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Janmaat get crocked today?

He got a knock to, or went over on his ankle it looked like, seemed in quite a bit of pain.

Miles Starforth Retweeted

Ross Gregory ‏@rossgregory9  11h

Janmaat limps out of training after being clattered by Tiote!

He got a knock to, or went over on his ankle it looked like, seemed in quite a bit of pain.

Is Tiote a mackem?

Tiote, even in training  :lol:

Their manager on McCormack

Jokanović commenting: “I didn’t use Ross McCormack in the last few games. He has some physical problem and I expect he should be ready to work with us on Monday

Wonder if he might not start if he's hardly played any pre season for them and won't be up to speed (or joins someone else before Friday). Could be a big bonus

Fulham without McCormack would be good.

Fulham are pap, sold their best player to Celtic and now their second best player wants to jump ship to Norwich/Villa. They've made very little progress in the transfer market. They'll be battling around the bottom of the league; if we're seriously going to get promoted we should be beating sides like this.

Guest neesy111

I went to the 1-0 after carroll was sold.  Absolutely grim made worse by that Irish cunt scoring.

He was celebrating like mad, wasn't he? We've had some awful games there.

Aye he was.

Any exiled Mags in Malta meeting up for this game in Sliema/Gzira/St Julian's? There's an average bar on Sliema Bay that shows the games and we're the only show in town so they will put our lot on, the only worry being they might keep their shite europop music on with it being a Friday, but there's a screen near the back where they'll put the commentary on.

Biffa is going to put up a 'where in the world?' piece imminently, but if anyone's planning to meet up in Malta for Friday's game then I'd love to join you.

Conversely, if anyone is at a loose end and wants some company for the same, then give me a shout.

Their manager on McCormack

Jokanović commenting: “I didn’t use Ross McCormack in the last few games. He has some physical problem and I expect he should be ready to work with us on Monday

Wonder if he might not start if he's hardly played any pre season for them and won't be up to speed (or joins someone else before Friday). Could be a big bonus