Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anything less than a win will feel like a massive anti-climax.

I was thinking about this on the weekend. The pressure of coming back up first time, and given the spend / Rafa, this game already feels like a must win. Of course it's not, but it wouldn't be great get off to a bad start and fail to take advantage of a side that finished 20th last season in this division.

Anything less than a win will feel like a massive anti-climax.

I was thinking about this on the weekend. The pressure of coming back up first time, and given the spend / Rafa, this game already feels like a must win. Of course it's not, but it wouldn't be great get off to a bad start and fail to take advantage of a side that finished 20th last season in this division.

It seems daft to think of anything other than a win, but realistically we aren't going to win every game. I'll still be pissed off if we don't win on Friday though.

Apparently we've lost our last 5 down there.

Where we're going we don't need stats.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160801/b5807d5948750a6934385cb7c915f105.jpg

At least you saw a Clint Dempsey hattrick alongside  Guthrie and HBA beauties

Also think the last time we played there Luuk de Jong had one of his famous shots that trickled towards the keeper and we lost to their mad cheese rubbing German manager