Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

I thought the atmosphere was OK yesterday - certainly during the first half.  It gets quieter when we start to get nervous as we still don't have confidence that the team are not going to mess up.

Brighton fans were claiming how loud they were and how unimpressed they were with our support as we never made a sound but sat in the Gallowgate, I never heard a sound from them all game.

The problem is a lot of the sound drifts out of the stadium and never reaches the other end.

The atmosphere was canny yesterday. The funniest part yesterday though was the Brighton fans singing your support is fucken shit seconds after the whole stadium had been up singing for about 5 minutes. Can;t remember if it was not long after the second goal or not. I just remember thinking well the whole stadium has just been singing away then they came out with that.

Guest The King of Zembla

"When I think about you I touch Matz Sels"

I can't help but think that one needs a bit of rearranging

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?342304-Our-support-today-at-Newcastle

Seems weird for them to say this but watching from the television I don't think I heard Brighton fans until 60-70 minutes

because i sit under them its generally all i can hear every fucking game, they sounded fairly good tbh, and from where i was sitting you can understand why they may think we were poor, you can't hear the Gallowgate much unless its rowsing  :undecided:

Brighton fans sounded really loud yesterday but I am sat directly below them. Was quite impressed with them tbf.

Thought the atmosphere was OK yesterday in parts, it's a shame we didn't push on for a third because the atmosphere ended up going a bit flat after the 70th minute. I think it was mostly the shocking performance of the referee that got the noise levels up in the first half :lol:

Brighton fans sounded really loud yesterday but I am sat directly below them. Was quite impressed with them tbf.

Thought the atmosphere was OK yesterday in parts, it's a shame we didn't push on for a third because the atmosphere ended up going a bit flat after the 70th minute. I think it was mostly the shocking performance of the referee that got the noise levels up in the first half :lol:

That referee was absolutely disgusting like.

Just seen

Let's talk about selz baby

Let's talk about Diame

Let's talk about Isaac Hayden

Matt Ritchie

And shelvey

Ok but doesn't scan.

With the same players should be

Let's talk about Selz baby

Let's talk about Diame

Let's talk about Jonjo Shelvey

Isaac Hayden and Matt Ritchie.

Need to drop Matt.

If you're referring to my post,  then no, you're wrong.

If you're not,  then no, you're wrong.

And the bad things that may be (7 syllables)

Isaac Hayden and Matt Ritchie (8 syllables)

Fair enough,  I'll bow down to your superior knowledge of poor quality 80s minor hits.