Matz Sels

Guest hindu times

Guest firetotheworks

Deleting his twitter account highlights the personality that he is, a tad fragile. It's why he's looked shaky on the field and it's also why I have little faith in him turning it around.

I don't think that's at all fair. Having loads of people going on like that would have me raging. Ignorance is bliss with cunts like them.

Guest firetotheworks

WTF are you all on?!  [emoji38] :jesuswept:

He is simply saying it's a team game and there were many mistakes before that one.

Stop reading into things too much.

I think everyone except the first post was taking the piss out of the first post.

WTF are you all on?!  [emoji38] :jesuswept:

He is simply saying it's a team game and there were many mistakes before that one.

Stop reading into things too much.

I think everyone except the first post was taking the piss out of the first post.

Whoosh  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I had a few people on Twitter thinking that I was someone who stole someone's drink and I proper fell to pieces. [emoji38] If I had loads of people telling me that I was shit at my job I'd go Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

Guest firetotheworks

Some of our fans are real wankers like.  How long until they turn on Rafa??

There were a few on here before QPR away. All wankers tbf.

Guest neesy111

Some of our fans are real wankers like.  How long until they turn on Rafa??

I've bought some chorizo to lob at his huge kite the morra.

Your Spanish love affair is getting slightly boring.

I agree 100% that there is a mong element to some of our support however Sels is in poor form and the defence in front of him don't have faith in his set piece ability

Might organise a few burning Belgian flags to greet him midweek.

Hopefully he will see them from the bench.  He seems canny and that but you don't need 2 months to settle in and catch a ball.

De Gea looked hopeless for about 6 months at Man Utd, and he's the best keeper in the World.

Closer to home Pav and Krul were both very suspect in the air for a good long while, coming for stuff they shouldn't and leaving stuff they should come for.

Exactly. And the above comment about De gea. Anyone who abused him is a pathetic twat.

He looks good, give him a bit of time, I remember Given still being called superglue near the end due to him not coming off his line

Deleting his twitter account highlights the personality that he is, a tad fragile. It's why he's looked shaky on the field and it's also why I have little faith in him turning it around.

I don't think that's at all fair. Having loads of people going on like that would have me raging. Ignorance is bliss with cunts like them.

You hit the nail in the head with "raging". I'd be raging too, and I'd have a degree of confidence in Sels if he was raging.

However it looks to me like he he handles twitter trolls just like he handles crosses, he f'ing avoids them! ?