Matz Sels

Guest hindu times

• 3 weeks later...

"Sorry it took me so long to update you all, it's been partially because I've been so busy in this dumb distraction called real life, but also because I was hoping to have something a little more exciting for you lot.

Firstly though, here's the card all printed with your messages. Sorry that I couldn't include all the messages, I expected a handful of responses we got over 100!

In terms of an update there's really not much to say. The club official confirmed that she received the card in the post and would pass it onto Sels. That was two weeks ago and I've heard nothing back since, not even a generic "thank you" email.

Hopefully Sels liked the club but truthfully I'm sort of disappointed the club didn't so much as send a token thank you our way."

One of the comments

I can just imagine his little face when he got a lovely card from a fan, and the confusion that slowly overcame him as he realised he had no idea what the fuck was going on.

;D ;D

Guest firetotheworks

Bit cringey but the card's a nice gesture. Anything beyond that and it's hysterical RAWK/RTG levels of Mawkishness as UL has just said.