Jesús Gámez

U2

fwiw, I reckon we still need more cover at full back despite signing this gent.  And 2 central defenders.

I reckon we'll be alright at FB if we don't lose any more - Janmaat, Anita, Dummett, Haidara, Mbabu and Gamez is a pretty solid bunch for a Championship side!

fwiw, I reckon we still need more cover at full back despite signing this gent.  And 2 central defenders.

We've got Dummet, Jaanmat, Anita, Mbabu, Haidara (fitness tbc) and now this bloke.  Even Mbemba can play there if needs be.  CB should be the priority now

We've got Dummet, Jaanmat, Anita, Mbabu, Haidara (fitness tbc) and now this bloke.  Even Mbemba can play there if needs be.  CB should be the priority now

I reckon we'll be alright at FB if we don't lose any more - Janmaat, Anita, Dummett, Haidara, Mbabu and Gamez is a pretty solid bunch for a Championship side!

I'd forgotten about Haidara :hmm:  Yeah, CB needs to be the priority for our next defensive signing.

I'd forgotten about Haidara :hmm:  Yeah, CB needs to be the priority for our next defensive signing.

At least we have two good ones already.  Currently our starting CM will be Shelvey & Colback

Never heard of him before now but got a feeling hes going to the the best fullback I've ever, ever seen.

I'm expecting Enrique levels of competence defending and probably a lot more going forwards.

Janmaat must be due to head out then.

Don't have a problem with that provided thing guy comes in first. Can't remember what he's like but you'd guess he's no mug given his career to date. Plus players like Bruno have been the best in their position in recent years in the Championship.

Don't have a problem with that provided thing guy comes in first. Can't remember what he's like but you'd guess he's no mug given his career to date. Plus players like Bruno have been the best in their position in recent years in the Championship.

Yep agreed. Great to have the replacements in first.

This is almost running like a proper football club. Pinch myself.

Yep agreed. Great to have the replacements in first.

This is almost running like a proper football club. Pinch myself.

Only took 8 years and 2 relegations. :lol:

I really wanted to like Janmaat but his defending was atrocious in some games. Happy to swap this guy for him any day of the week.