Jesús Gámez

U2

Steady player. Didn't really feature at Atlético but was always solid for Málaga and was in the fringes of the Spanish team during his peak. I guess you're signing him as backup? Hasn't played much these past two years.

I imagine he'll be a nailed on starter. How are his crosses?

His crossing is average, I'd say. He used to have a great engine (he's 31 now, so we'll see if he still has that) and by all accounts is a solid defender. He's not a flashy player, really, but very dependable.

To be very honest, I don't think Janmaat's attacking side has looked all too great since flashes in his first season with us. He was very aggressive hitting driven balls and taking shots early-on but later on felt he was somewhat overrated going forward.

Jesus Gamez, superstar, came to Toon on a Yamaha, pulled a skid, killed a kid, trapped his bollocks in a dustbin lid.

:lol:

I may have had a few too many beers last night.

From all reports he sounds like he can do the basics really well, and for a right back that should always start with defending. We are not going to be giving much away next season.

I can't wait to see our starting 11 against fulham

Seriously, we could have 10 fantastic player, but if Colback starts I'll be dead.

Can't bear the thought of Colback like. If I knew for a fact he'd be gone if we get promoted it wouldn't bother me but I need some light in the Colbackless tunnel right now.

Guest chopey

Rafa would have had this done by now. Must have failed the Medical.

Must be doing a night time training session to catch up.