The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Ffs thought they were just going to win a corner there, then keep it in the corner and maybe nick another. Instead it looped to the far post and they scored. Bastards. :lol:

Monaco back out to 11/5 to score 2+ goals, but against Juve. Might pass. :lol:

Just gone for BTTS. Mind you, I thought that was a cert last night and Real managed their first clean sheet in fucking ages.

Skybet have an offer of a free £5 bet on the Monaco/Juventus game if you place 2x£5 Request A Bets on the same game.

I've went with Higuain first scorer and Fabinho first yellow @ 66/1.

7+ corners for Monaco and 4+ yellows for Juve @ 11/1.

No point trying to put serious money on this as it's so ridiculously hard to call, so I've just gone with two absolute long shots and gonna sit back and enjoy the game.

Bonucci to score anytime and Juve to win 3-2 = 150/1

Bonucci to score 1st and Juve to win 3-2 = 700/1

It'll be a fantastic watch and I don't want to tarnish that with being angry at my bets.

It'll be a fantastic watch and I don't want to tarnish that with being angry at my bets.

Aye that's how I feel about it too. It's too hard to call in any case.

4 corners and 1 Juve yellow after 24 minutes. If any of those are going to win I think it'll be that one.

5 corners and 3 yellows with over 20 to go. If I miss out because the ref bottled sending Chiellini off there I'll be pissed off. :lol:

Got the number of corners and the ref again did a bottle job not giving Chiellini the yellow I needed. Fucked off with that.