The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Anyone going to put any money on the England U20s? They look to be in good form on paper whilst Mexico have struggled. Odds of 2.15 for England to win seems good, unless I'm missing something.

It's an English team in the latter stages of a knockout competition.

This team is apparently good though. Certainly looked a strong side against Mexico, even with 10 men. Will be interesting to see if they can make it to the finals.

anyone use bet365?  how can you combine different bets to make doubles and trebles on the same game?

example if i wanted to bet england to win (result only) and delle ali to score the first goal...or the same as treble with england clean sheet

can't see any way to do it

anyone use bet365?  how can you combine different bets to make doubles and trebles on the same game?

example if i wanted to bet england to win (result only) and delle ali to score the first goal...or the same as treble with england clean sheet

You can do England win and Alli FGS, it's called Wincast. You could also do England to win with a clean sheet as a single itself, but not with Alli FGS. Most stuff you can't double up when it's within the same game.

You can do England win and Alli FGS, it's called Wincast. You could also do England to win with a clean sheet as a single itself, but not with Alli FGS. Most stuff you can't double up when it's within the same game.

Wincast. Nice one will have a look.

£10 eight fold to return £700.

Ivory Coast, N Ireland, Slovakia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany HT/FT... England.

Fucking dicks.

Ivory Coast just conceded again but if all of them were rolling in as early as they did I wouldn't have been surprised if I bottled it and cashed out anyway.

Did one of them request a bets...

Harry Kane to score anytime

3+ goals

5+ cards

7+ corners

Dier and to Brown be carded

£15 returns £870

How the f*** Brown didn't get a second yellow I'll never know. There was easily another yellow card challenge in the game too. 2 cards away ffs.

Was begging for a brawl at the end when Kane scored.

Good start

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/BFE29A48-1D75-4DC3-B896-BF68FC8609DC.png

Not sure if there will be too many bookings due to it being a friendly and the players's solidarity.

I fancied BTTS and no booking at 12/1 - but  I didn't bet.

Kane at 13/2 FGS tonight. Decent.

Yeah I had him too first and anytime 3/1 on PP special! Unreal odds for him!

thought you would, always on the winners  :lol:

Certainly not always but I don't do too bad!

Ronnie tonight - 11/4!

Kane at 13/2 FGS tonight. Decent.

Yeah I had him too first and anytime 3/1 on PP special! Unreal odds for him!

thought you would, always on the winners  :lol:

Certainly not always but I don't do too bad!

Ronnie tonight - 11/4!

He's the man!

Depressed now

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/6B89D44C-B3E9-4F29-BEC9-2A6BFC0EDC63.png

Only thing to let bet down was Hempf to get booked who then went on to get booked in extra time