The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

7e82f0f0f369c04744bc3a6501ede77c.jpg

Just checked this from Saturday

2-1

2-1

3-0

So I wasn't going to check the last one in case it came in but I seen the fixture.........that 8-2 match!

PISSER!

Shola probably missed four open goals!

Lumped on us today and have had a bet for next week!

56802e6a6468f0e9525c923c33649d1a.jpg

thats one way to lose £100

I take it you've not met Paully in this thread before? Him sticking this on is the biggest confidence I've had in us getting a result. :lol:

Been given the £50 in play offer.

They are obviously running it like all of their bonuses now, the more you lose, the more you get offered.

I won one bet since I didn't get it last time, so not sure about that.

Lumped on us today and have had a bet for next week!

56802e6a6468f0e9525c923c33649d1a.jpg

thats one way to lose £100

I take it you've not met Paully in this thread before? Him sticking this on is the biggest confidence I've had in us getting a result. :lol:

Ha ha! I had been away on a stag and had a decent amount on us last Sunday so put some of those winnings on that! Easy money for me this, isn't it?! Ha ha!

They are obviously running it like all of their bonuses now, the more you lose, the more you get offered.

Aye? :lol:

So if you've only won one bet since the last offer, you must have lost quite a few? More losses = more bonus.

The only way I make that assumption is I have a Bet365, my mate does and so does my lass. I gamble (and lose) the most and got £50, my mate gambles periodically and got £25 and wor lass never uses hers and got nothing.

So if you've only won one bet since the last offer, you must have lost quite a few? More losses = more bonus.

The only way I make that assumption is I have a Bet365, my mate does and so does my lass. I gamble (and lose) the most and got £50, my mate gambles periodically and got £25 and wor lass never uses hers and got nothing.

No, the one bet was my sole bet wagered and I won :lol: Who the fuck knows though.

No, the one bet was my sole bet wagered and I won :lol: Who the fuck knows though.

Ah reet :lol: Fuck knows then.

Ah reet :lol: Fuck knows then.

It's an A/B test.

I only got £10 and i never win fucking anything.  :undecided:

Change of tactics this season. Instead of bollocks accumulators that I always lose I'm going for the bulk method of putting 10p on every conceivable bet involving 7-9 teams.  Less pay out but hopefully less irritating one team from a win results. Put 24.70 on 8 teams (actually ended up as 7 as Derby was called off) and ended up with 51 instead of getting fucked over by Southend losing to Newport.

Gone with this for the weekend:

Reading or Draw @ 5/6

Middlesbrough @ 10/11

Wigan @ 10/11

Crewe @ 29/20

Newcastle or Draw @ 13/10

Draw (West Brom - Bournmouth) @ 11/5

Hull @ 3/5

Blackburn @ 4/5

Chelsea -1.0 @ 4/6

Block, 502 bets * £0.10

Sky doing a matched £5 request a bet on the Mackems game tonight.

Was gonna go with:

BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team @ 12/1

Beckford to score, Bury to win, over 2.5 goals and Cattermole carded @ 33/1

Just waiting for some team news in case I need to re-evaluate.