The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Is that all profit? That's amazing. I've lost a fucking fortune. :lol:

Nah not all profit but let’s just say I’ve done alright profit wise

Come on, we’re all intrigued. :lol:

I don’t actually know, but I’ve almost quadrupled my bank balance. Should be a comfortable Christmas :lol:

I don’t actually know, but I’ve almost quadrupled my bank balance. Should be a comfortable Christmas :lol:

You should try and keep a spreadsheet, good way to track things. Strike rate, ROI, P/L, etc. Too easy to get sucked in to thinking you're doing well with big returns if the other numbers don't stack up. My bets have returned £70k+ since February but I certainly don't have that sitting in my account. :lol:

My betting has been pathetic since the World Cup Final, haven't won a single bet. I really should take a little break but I always get sucked back in.

I'm in the mindset now of a small fiver on a 7/8 to 1 shot and that will cover my betting spend for next month :(  those small fivers build up!

Considering it seems you often just stake a fiver and get circa £100 back I'd say the vast majority is profit.

This is an amazing run, man. I'm enjoying your posts in here more than betting myself at the moment. :lol:

To

Considering it seems you often just stake a fiver and get circa £100 back I'd say the vast majority is profit.

This is an amazing run, man. I'm enjoying your posts in here more than betting myself at the moment. :lol:

Cheers mate appreciate that. It’s been fun. Yeah I only bet between £5 and £10. Best is the biggest win was from a £1 bet

Free £5 on 2 or more corners for each team in each half in the Spurs, Lazio, Bochum, Malaga & Clermont games at 2000/1. Currently 2 of them already have this by half-time, just need a Spurs & Lazio corner each in the next half hour but there’s been none in the Malaga game after 17. Closer than I thought I’d be though. :lol: