The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Man Utd 5/1 tonight is looking tempting. I know Juve are class but if anyone’s capable of a dull 0-1 there it’s Mourinho with some of the matchwinners he’s got.

I would advise you to steer well clear of that.

Man Utd 5/1 tonight is looking tempting. I know Juve are class but if anyone’s capable of a dull 0-1 there it’s Mourinho with some of the matchwinners he’s got.

Classic Froggy.

Classic Froggy.

Luckiest bet ever. :lol: Unfortunately I'm usually on the other side.

£800 up at the weekend thanks to the Sky Boost and a double on Sergio and Moratta as well as a treble with Immobile!

Last night, I had a treble of Kane, Insigne and Griezmann...............I'm raging with myself for not backing it at half time to score second when each match was 1-0 and none had scored! Not to worry!

Ronny 3/1 tonight!

The main man delivered yet again! Had him in a treble with Lewandowski and Jesus but still a cracking night thanks to Ronny!

Classic Froggy.

Luckiest bet ever. :lol: Unfortunately I'm usually on the other side.

I thought it was good value too and decided to go with a Manchester double. Almost gave 6/1. Thanks O' Nutty!

:lol: That and Giannis dropping 19 by the half and then my mate who stayed up and watched says he barely played the fourth quarter.

Screw it. I've had fucking horrible luck so far this season so I'm taking it and being grateful.