The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I had Arnautovic and Shaqiri two on target each. Not able to watch but from what I've read, unless I've missed anything, I'm missing out by one Shaqiri shot. :lol: Dick.

Arnautovic only had 1

I had Arnautovic and Shaqiri two on target each. Not able to watch but from what I've read, unless I've missed anything, I'm missing out by one Shaqiri shot. :lol: Dick.

Arnautovic only had 1

??? The updates I was reading have him down as having two shots saved by Butland.

The most annoying thing about these kind of bets; I don't trust any stat site if I'm not watching the match myself. :lol:

From what I saw he had a shot on target, shot blocked by defender, shot wide and a goal disallowed for offside

Couple of my pre-season bets still looking solid...

£4 @ 25s on Villa, Wolves, Blackburn, Wigan & Luton all to make the Play-Offs at least is looking secure.

£4 @ 40s on Huddersfield & Burton to go down plus Villa and Blackburn to go up could go to the wire.

£4 @ 150s on Huddersfield & Burton to go down, Boro, Wigan & Luton to go up is the big one that's still a goer!

Got £5 on Wolfsburg to go down at 10s straight after our pre-season friendly which is still on.

The only one with no chance is Man City for the title, Huddersfield & Millwall to go down and Villa to go up at 66/1.

Top one has already paid out. :)

Doesn't look like Huddersfield are going to oblige.

Guest chopey

Mitro scoring netted me £380 from £100, holy fuck I celebrated that goal almost like one of our own :sweetjesus:

Technically it was.

Guest covmag

i'm tempted  by 5/1 on offer for Burton today, they need the win as much as them and are no shittier.

go with the value, would any sane fucker back Sunlun AT HOME  at odds on? EVER?