The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

As someone that likes to chuck a fiver on two or three fanciful 20/25 folds BTTS/over 2.5 accumulators, is there a good website or app that helps you keep track of your bets?

The perfect type would be Flashscore if it let you set up multiple 'my games' sections. As it is, I have Flashscore up in five different browsers so I can have updates for each bet in each window. :lol:

You can group matches under the 'My Games' tab by clicking the drop down arrow to the left of the KO time? Might not be quite what you're looking for.

As someone that likes to chuck a fiver on two or three fanciful 20/25 folds BTTS/over 2.5 accumulators, is there a good website or app that helps you keep track of your bets?

The perfect type would be Flashscore if it let you set up multiple 'my games' sections. As it is, I have Flashscore up in five different browsers so I can have updates for each bet in each window. :lol:

You can group matches under the 'My Games' tab by clicking the drop down arrow to the left of the KO time? Might not be quite what you're looking for.

Yeah that's what I use which is fine to keep track of one accumulator. But when you've got a 20 fold that you're looking out for BTTS and a 20 fold that you're looking out for over 2.5, it'd be nice to be able to make multiple separate lists that you can keep track of. There's apps that do it but the speed and quality of goal updates is nothing on Flashscore.

What is the biggest known win in forum history?

My guess is Paully or David28 (what ever happened to him?).

Mr Geppetto kicked him out.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/02/22/2A2EC9D600000578-3147816-image-a-18_1435874050128.jpg