The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Kazakhstan v Andorra

No card before 26mins - 5/6

Sergey Boyko the referee loves a card, but I still think it's a great price as he quite often waits until the second half before getting card happy. This market is usually around the 33-35 minute mark as well. 26 mins seems generous.

This market is great for PL weekends when there's generally only one or two games out of 10 with an early card.

Safe as houses. Love an anomaly like that where they set it at 26 minutes.

I know it's a unique market but if anyone is interested... only once this season have we received a card in first 30 minutes. Brighton have only had a card twice in the first half hour and Andre Marriner has only given one card in the first half hour of a game this season. No market up as of yet on B365 but I'm interested to see what minute we can get.

Andre Marriner definitely one to follow. He had plenty opportunity to get a card out early doors in our game on Saturday but at no point did he seem interested in booking anyone until Kayal right before HT. B365 gave 5/6 for no card before 37 mins.

Decided to try my luck with bookings doubles and went for Lichsteiner and Ndidi tonight. £5 returns £112.

I've backed most players to get booked tonight in one accumulator or another apart from Holding of course.

he1m98M.png

Fucking Fuchs isn't even playing!

They'll just void that off the slip. Your bet is very much alive, providing Fuchs doesn't come on. :lol:

Nah the whole bet is void

If a market within a Bet Builder bet is void/pushed, then the entire Bet Builder bet will be void/pushed - e.g. if your Goalscorer selection does not play the entire bet will be void regardless of the outcome of the other selections.

he1m98M.png

Fucking Fuchs isn't even playing!

They'll just void that off the slip. Your bet is very much alive, providing Fuchs doesn't come on. :lol:

Nah the whole bet is void

If a market within a Bet Builder bet is void/pushed, then the entire Bet Builder bet will be void/pushed - e.g. if your Goalscorer selection does not play the entire bet will be void regardless of the outcome of the other selections.

Bastards.

Betway have their £5 free bet offer if you put £5 Bet Your Way on both Man Utd & Liverpool games tonight...plus an extra £5 free bet if Ronaldo or Salah score.

Stuck £5 on Ronaldo fgs, juve to win and matic to be booked 28/1