The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Aguero to score, Manchester City to win, BTTS and 30+ Brighton booking points 8/1

Bruno and Dale Stephens to be carded 16/1

Jesus to score first, Manchester City to win by 2+ goals and BTTS 14/1

Jesus to score a header and Propper and Otamendi to be carded 250/1

£4 on the top one and £2 on all the rest.

Got this one but have no idea if it's alive or not.  Sky's website is shite for bets that are still open. It's just greyed out, but from what I understand it should still be good?

12+ match corners and 50+ match booking pts in each of NEW v TOT and MNU v WES @ 26.00

Corners were 7-5 and there were 3 yellows and a red

Got this one but have no idea if it's alive or not.  Sky's website is shite for bets that are still open. It's just greyed out, but from what I understand it should still be good?

12+ match corners and 50+ match booking pts in each of NEW v TOT and MNU v WES @ 26.00

Corners were 7-5 and there were 3 yellows and a red

Should be still on, aye. 5 + 7= 12 on corners and 55 booking points.

I just endured the worst hour and a half of my life.

Stuck a £1 BTTS 25 fold on this morning. Just after half time in the Man Utd match i was ten successful games in and looking at the cash out option. Accidentally hit and it returned £27. I even went on live chat to get them to reverse it but they said once cashed no hope, fair enough. Just watched another five matches come in before finally a 0-1 result came in. Happy I didn't throw £383,000 away on a finger spasm but equally pissed that I probably could've cashed for over a hundred by the time those first fifteen matches had come in. If I had the balls to purposely cash.

Guest neesy111

Android users should be able to download betting apps via Google Play soon.  Google have relaxed the rules surround gambling apps.