The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Fucking hell, nice one

Thanks.

However, in reality, I'm only £71 up as I was on minus £176 before that bet. Nonetheless, delighted with it! My biggest ever win.

Also, it's a shame this bet didn't come off for me 2 bets ago (of the same kind of bet), as my stake was £10 and would have won me £2.5k.

But oh well, not bothered, I'm just happy to be in front at the moment as since the international break, I accumulated losses of nearly £700. I thought, with £900 left to play around with, that this would be a long uphill task for me to win those losses back, and couldn't bare the thought of being "out of the game".

Thankfully, game is still very much on!  :cheesy: :aww:

Heading up for the Leicester and Everton games. So I don't make the trip for nothing I've reverse jinxed us and stuck £25 on a double of losses so we at least get a point out of this double header. You're welcome. :thup:

This will honestly be the most deflating £200 won I've ever had if this wins. :lol: Never wanted £25 to go down the drain more.

£230. Fuck off. Might actually just go and stick it all on 0 on roulette.

I've got £1 on a double of BTTS in both halves between Fiorentina - Sampdoria and Rennes and Marseille.

The match in Italy came through and the first half of the French game also produced BTTS.

Anyway of laying it??

It's 247/1 shot.

You got one of these on today? I need inspiration :D