The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£200 on Derby to qualify returns £1200.

£50 on Borussia to win the league returns £850.

£50 on Porto to win the league returns £1050.

You could guarantee at least £550 profit just by doing that.

Then lump 4-figure sum on Villa/WBA for promotion if your main bet is still on. You should still come out with a good win as a consolation.

If you were to put the above all on today, if Derby did pull off the upset it also still gives you a bit of interest at the weekend of another healthy win if Bayern or Benfica were to fuck up.

:thup:

Definitely going to do this with Derby and then as much as I can spare on the other playoff finalist if I get that far if no payout is offered at that point.

I don’t see the point of betting on Dortmund or Porto just yet, may as well see what happens with Leeds first.

I’ve only ever signed up to one bookies (Betfair) as I am not a heavy gambler at all and they were at the time the only one offering interesting Tour de France bets.

Am wondering whether I should join another’s as to not disclose my strategy to Betfair.

Any recommendations? Would need to have good odds, accept high stakes and not be likely to dick about in the event of a four-figure win.

I’ve only ever signed up to one bookies (Betfair) as I am not a heavy gambler at all and they were at the time the only one offering interesting Tour de France bets.

Am wondering whether I should join another’s as to not disclose my strategy to Betfair.

Any recommendations? Would need to have good odds, accept high stakes and not be likely to dick about in the event of a four-figure win.

Use Oddschecker and see what bookies is offering the best odds

:thup:

Definitely going to do this with Derby and then as much as I can spare on the other playoff finalist if I get that far if no payout is offered at that point.

I don’t see the point of betting on Dortmund or Porto just yet, may as well see what happens with Leeds first.

Only reason I thought the last bit would be you’d still clear £900 and if Derby win, you’ve a chance of a little bit more on the last weekend if there’s an upset in Germany or Portugal.

Guess you just have to weigh up £1k winnings over £900 and the chances of one or two of the others happening. :lol:

And sign up for a site that has a good new customer bonus scheme. bet365 used to match your first deposit up to £200 which would help you out. Not sure what they are now mind.

Suspect it will go evens if it gets that far.

I’m not even going to bother trying to work out who the better team is here or who the favourite is if I get that far literally anything could happen

Villa are 5/6 for promotion with Leeds 6/5 on Skybet. I’m guessing that will increase slightly if they play Leeds rather than Derby.

Villa are only 5/6 coz they are in the final. If Leeds go thru tonight they’ll be favourites

Also I know people in the past have made claims of beating the bookies but not shown up when asked for proof. So in knowledge that I’m now going to win £1k bar a monumental fuck up by Bayern or Benfica this is what it does look like:

6-FA42-A7-B-E833-45-B8-94-B3-98-A7-A324-D3-B3.png

Villa are 5/6 for promotion with Leeds 6/5 on Skybet. I’m guessing that will increase slightly if they play Leeds rather than Derby.

Villa are only 5/6 coz they are in the final. If Leeds go thru tonight they’ll be favourites

That’s what I said. :lol:

That’s what I said. :lol:

And I’m saying villa will be bigger than evens. I guess we are agreeing aye

Also I know people in the past have made claims of beating the bookies but not shown up when asked for proof. So in knowledge that I’m now going to win £1k bar a monumental fuck up by Bayern or Benfica this is what it does look like:

6-FA42-A7-B-E833-45-B8-94-B3-98-A7-A324-D3-B3.png

Whatever happens that’s an amazing effort. Fingers are crossed for you