The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

What sort of odds do you get on that?

About between 10/1 and 12/1 for 7. I meant 9+ not 8. Reckon if u get at least 4 per 1st half you’ve got a good chance

Actually was messing about on Ligue 2 specials last week and decided to bet on every game 9+ corners which came up so I decided to make my own up. Use totalcorner.com for stats

£270 including free bets placed via Betway on Derby to qualify tonight returns £1590.

Hope I lose this bet.

[gif]https://giphy.com/gifs/69jy0H4XhmXmZxWsRA[/gif]

reaction-3FQxaJJkQR8U4gdzr0.gif

Looking at the fixtures etc I just can’t see how your not only really looking at Leeds here. Hope they get thru tonight and u get a 4 figure offer

My thoughts too but I would prefer 5 figs if they make an offer.

To be honest I’ve asked for an offer after every match trying different times and days however last time they said that they weren’t going to make me an offer because they want their customers to win big.

I’m guessing in the sense that publicising a big win from time to time keeps people betting.

£270 including free bets placed via Betway on Derby to qualify tonight returns £1590.

Hope I lose this bet.

[gif]https://giphy.com/gifs/69jy0H4XhmXmZxWsRA[/gif]

reaction-3FQxaJJkQR8U4gdzr0.gif

Looking at the fixtures etc I just can’t see how your not only really looking at Leeds here. Hope they get thru tonight and u get a 4 figure offer

Would have to be a 5 figure offer surely?

What sort of odds do you get on that?

At least 9 corners in all the Dutch games tonight is 20/1. Every chance with how mad that league is

Might give this a crack :thup:

I won’t be watching the game or even coming on here or score following.

As mentioned before my family won’t be told of the existence of this bet until I’ve won, it saves the stress that way, but that means i’ll need to be the image of calm during the match

So see you all in one of my many toilet breaks later!

Wishing you all the best mate.

Just checked on the corners bet the lowest is 3 I think just after half time. I got 18's for it

Few games need 3 or 4 in 20 mins might just miss out by a few

Just checked on the corners bet the lowest is 3 I think just after half time. I got 18's for it

Few mins left and one game only has 6 .  Not going to be far off though. Good shout to be fair 👍🏾

As mentioned before my family won’t be told of the existence of this bet until I’ve won, it saves the stress that way, but that means i’ll need to be the image of calm during the match

I want to have anal with Scott Dallas

Lasted long :lol:

I want to have anal with Scott Dallas

Lasted long :lol:

Baby was crying

Few mins left and one game only has 6 .  Not going to be far off though. Good shout to be fair 👍🏾

My over 8 corners 8-fold lost by one leg. Rage!