The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

At what value should I accept in people’s opinion?

There are only 4.3 games left and assuming Benfica hold their lead I only need to draw the next three games.

Definitely not going to entertain less than 5 figures

We’ll see - apparently I’m getting an offer after Benfica is fully settled but it isn’t clear if they mean the game right now or the league next week

Their customer service has a lot to be desired in terms of answering that question. I will wait until tomorrow and try again when it isn’t the graveyard shift

Just flicked back through the last couple of pages and if i have it correct that you are waiting on Bayern and Benfica to win their leagues and Leeds to be promoted then the current odds for that to happen is 13/8 so you would have to bet 30k on that treble to win 57k ' i would be wanting 25k to cash out. Best of luck whichever way you decide to go.

Aye it's easy for us to say who don't have that money at stake and of course a big part of the decision is your own financial situation, but you'd be mad to settle for anything less than half the total value. Bayern are not going to lose at home to Frankfurt, Leeds are 1-0 up in the semi final and are a better side than Derby and then you have Benfica who have a home game and only need a draw.

Don’t trust them but they’ve said they will offer me something if I’m still in there this time next week.

At that point I would choose whether to take their offer or play for £50k with about £5k insurance on the other playoff finalist.

To be honest I’m highly stressed about the situation and not sleeping and I haven’t even told my wife as she will freak out majorly.

So I appreciate the positive support on here.

In the event of a win I am going to pledge £557 pro rata’d By whatever I actually end up with to the SBR Foundation in the name of N-O

Good luck James. Massive week ahead.

I went a bit mental yesterday with it being last week of season and got 5 different bets up. And one I thought was up but the goal ruled out by VAR because the guys big toe was offside

Been a schizo in my head today on one hand I’m going to be rich and on the other hand Leeds are going to cock it up on Wednesday.

To be honest I’m quietly confident about Bayern and Benfica now so it’s really all about Wednesday and then the hope Betfair will be true to their word and offer me something good on Monday as at that moment I am going to walk as I couldn’t cope with going all the way to the last game.

I know more than one person has already done so but please don’t message me asking for money or recommending investment opportunities etc as other than the aforementioned charitable donation I am not prepared to think about spending any money at this point.

Bayern v Frankfurt is gonna be tricky for them, imo.

Think Leeds will be fine.

Suppose I have the fallback of Dortmund going to Mochengladbach who need to win to preserve their CL hopes

Regardless of the race for the 4th CL spot the title should focus Bayern’s mind.