The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

tonight's attempt at the betting hat trick after having 2 successful night in a row for a change.

Chelsea

Over 1.5 goals in Valencia

Over 1.5 goals in Newport

juts over evens

RequestABet @ 6.50

BTTS, Aubameyang 1+ shots on target & Lacazette 1+ shots on target and 4+ corners each team @ 6.50

Valencia v Arsenal

That's me out of the game if that doesn't win. :joey:

Shame Bayern have taken it to the last weekend but RBL were as expected tough opposition.

So I’m still on 8/13 for my £56k accumulator.

Man City have to win the league tomorrow then I’m dependent on Ajax, Bayern and Benfica holding their leads up to next Sunday.

Of course moot however if Leeds don’t go through in the week so that win this evening is massive for me.

If I’m still not out on Monday week I will be able to put some money on Leeds playoff opponent to guarantee a 4 figure win at the least.

Shame Bayern have taken it to the last weekend but RBL were as expected tough opposition.

Man City have to win the league tomorrow then I’m dependent on Ajax, Bayern and Benfica holding their leads up to next Sunday.

Of course moot however if Leeds don’t go through in the week so that win this evening is massive for me.

If I’m still not out on Monday week I will be able to put some money on Leeds playoff opponent to guarantee a 4 figure win at the least.

This is great!

Well done James

This is great!

Well done James

Ajax won and PSV lost.

This is great!

Well done James

Ajax won and PSV lost.

Thought AZ had potential to help me.

9/13 effectively then. COME ON CITY!!!!