Doncaster Rovers 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 20/07/16 FT

Not sure he's going to get the most friendly welcome from our travelling Ultras/Fanatics/Superfans

Meh, couldn't give a s***. He'll get mild applause from me.

If I was there I would do the same to be fair, I wouldn't boo him. Regardless of his disappearing acts, I still want him to stay if at all possible.

Guest ElCid

NUFC team: Sels, Janmaat, Mbemba, Lascelles ©, Anita; Shelvey, Colback; Ritchie, Armstrong, Aarons; Mitrović.

Subs: Darlow, Sterry, Dummett, Gámez, Hayden, Tioté, Saivet, Gouffran, Perez, Gayle.

Gini gone looks like otherwise he would be playing

Guest ElCid

Makes no sense to me but the sooner he is gone with Sissoko the better and get players in who actually give a f*** - the French fanny isn't playing either

Good to see Armstrong given a chance  :thup:

It's his chance to prove he should be here next season or out on loan again. Not sure on the formation but looks like he's playing a deeper role if it's 4-2-3-1.

:lol: We're aware he probably won't be here next season, so he's not in the team, as it'd be pointless. But we just haven't agreed anything, so he's still in the squad. It's fairly common.

Guest ElCid

Thauvin and Wij added to the bench

:lol:

Mustn't have had any other seats.

Fucking hell man  :lol: :lol:

Good to see Armstrong given a chance  :thup:

It's his chance to prove he should be here next season or out on loan again. Not sure on the formation but looks like he's playing a deeper role if it's 4-2-3-1.

I think his 20 league goals last season will play a bigger role than 45 minutes against Doncaster.