Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

Pep Pardiola, pissing about with a winning team. Still, clean sheet for Grant and Pieters :lol:

:thup: loads of points from those 2 this week.

Next matchday is a joke, as it stands I have 5 players to choose from.

Pep Pardiola, pissing about with a winning team. Still, clean sheet for Grant and Pieters :lol:

:thup: loads of points from those 2 this week.

Next matchday is a joke, as it stands I have 5 players to choose from.

I know, just dropped 24 points worth of changes :lol:

Gambling on the assumption that a lot of my league won't be making too many changes, hopefully get a few reasonably high-scoring games this coming week :thup:

5 players this week too :lol:

Everyone will be in the same position though so can't be bothered changing my team round massively just for 1 week. Have to hope Mane/Lukaku pull a big score.

5 players this week too :lol:

Everyone will be in the same position though so can't be bothered changing my team round massively just for 1 week. Have to hope Mane/Lukaku pull a big score.

I've got a Wildcard still to use so I'm half tempted but if I do I'll only swap in enough to make 10/11 players rather than the whole hog.

8pt hit to get Mane, King (missed penalty but 2 goals) and Llorente (went off injured).

Brunt randomly dropped, Baines off at half time, NUFC 2-0 down.... magic

So Everton keep the clean sheet without Baines and Jakupovic concedes RIGHT at the end. FML.

33 with bonus points to come from captain Lukaku, Barkley and then got Lallana and Clyne to play. Decent week as I only had 6 players!

Set an account up for my lass a couple of month ago for extra fun and she's on 49 with Mane and Lallana to play. Typical it does better than mine.