Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want to win the title tbqh. Brighton couldn't be more Mickey Mouse if Walt Disney was their chairman and I say that as someone who's lived amongst their fans for fucking years. Shit club.

How early can Brighton seal their promotion? This morning, they needed 4 more wins. Surely less now?

need 3 more wins

as do we.

Cool, that's all I care about then. 3 more wins and get it done and dusted and hope for Brighton to slip up 1x and we nip the title.

How early can Brighton seal their promotion? This morning, they needed 4 more wins. Surely less now?

need 3 more wins

as do we.

Cool, that's all I care about then. 3 more wins and get it done and dusted and hope for Brighton to slip up 1x and we nip the title.

trouble is, we dont look like winning 3 of 5 games atm.

Guest neesy111

So there is no chance we'll be promoted after a win over Leeds now? Earliest is easter Monday?

Yeap.

need 3 more wins

as do we.

trouble is, we dont look like winning 3 of 5 games atm.

Doubt we'll have to the way Huddersfield are going

We could seal promotion at home to Leeds on Good Friday. It's unlikely, but it's the earliest we could do it.

If we win our next three two (Burton (h), Sheff Wed (a), Leeds (h)) and Huddersfield, Reading and Leeds are not on at least 75 points - we'll be up.

If we win those three games, we'll be promoted unless:

Leeds win both of their next two Brentford (a), Preston (h).

Huddersfield would need at least 4 points a draw from Norwich (h), Forest (a), Preston (h).

Reading would need at least 2 points from Blackburn (h), Norwich (a) to beat Villa (a).

Fulham would need to win all three of their next games Derby (a), Ipswich (h), Norwich (a).

We'd technically be promoted on the Saturday though, because Reading don't play Villa until then. But if they lose both of their next two, then we'd be up after the Leeds game.

Sunday boredom led to this.

Providing Huddersfield and Reading don't produce glorious comebacks today...

Care to update this?

Can't see us beating Leeds...

Why not? They're s***.

Better than Sheff Wed, who've done the double over us.

We've won the games against better teams this season the first home game of the season aside. Leeds looked shite when we turned them over at their place and I've no reason to think otherwise, the only team who's well beat us is Fulham last month, the others, today included, we've beaten ourselves by playing like shit. Or by being unlucky, a la Blackburn away.

Why not? They're shit.

:thup: Yep.

Fortunately football isn't worked out using logic puzzles.

If you can't see the argument for Leed's not being 'shit' then your opinion is fucking worthless tbh.

Why not? They're shit.

If you can't see the argument for Leed's not being 'shit' then your opinion is fucking worthless tbh.

Of course I can, I'm just saying that equation doesn't mean we won't beat them. We've beaten better teams than Leeds this season.

Why not? They're shit.

Of course I can, I'm just saying that equation doesn't mean we won't beat them. We've beaten better teams than Leeds this season.

Then let's not comment on the possibility of anything because sometimes the impossible is possible.

Why not? They're shit.

It is Ian, to be fair.