Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 goals scored in our last 7 games is what worries me the most. We just can't score goals unless teams come at us and leave gaps.

Yeah this is my issue as well.  We average 2 goals a game across the season so this drop has been concerning.

we get one then go all nervous, it's end of season pressure they are bringing on themselves, we are a big club and i feel the players know we all want this and go into survival mode, its just human instinct at times. :undecided:

Lose top goalscorer and main threat at the same time as losing best defender. Recipe for nerves right there.

Hayden returning is my only hope as we shouldn't see much of Colback, hopefully ever again.

6 goals scored in our last 7 games is what worries me the most. We just can't score goals unless teams come at us and leave gaps.

Yeah this is my issue as well.  We average 2 goals a game across the season so this drop has been concerning.

we get one then go all nervous, it's end of season pressure they are bringing on themselves, we are a big club and i feel the players know we all want this and go into survival mode, its just human instinct at times. :undecided:

Lose top goalscorer and main threat at the same time as losing best defender. Recipe for nerves right there.

Hayden returning is my only hope as we shouldn't see much of Colback, hopefully ever again.

Reckon he will start tonight sadly, 2 games in 3 days maybe too much for Hayden sadly.

Guest ElCid

Reckon he will start tonight sadly, 2 games in 3 days maybe too much for Hayden sadly.

Well if he does then you have to start seriously questioning the managers decision making enough is enough.

Well if he does then you have to start seriously questioning the managers decision making enough is enough.

Not sure if your joking or not? I'll take it you aren't and answer accordingly.

Hayden has just come back from a month off and may not be ready to play twice in 3 days.

Can't you just trust Rafa's decision making?

:lol: :lol: hadaway and fuckin shite man !

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world. We'd be 9 points ahead of Huddersfield, and then if they won their 2 games in hand we'd be 3 ahead with far superior GD with 3 games left. We could lose 1 and still be ahead even if they won their game.

Guest ElCid

Not sure if your joking or not? I'll take it you aren't and answer accordingly.

Hayden has just come back from a month off and may not be ready to play twice in 3 days.

Can't you just trust Rafa's decision making?

I'm not joking at all it's got nothing to do with Hayden as playing with Colback is like playing with 10 men and if Rafa can't see that even now after all this time then yes his decision making should be questioned. Playing Colback is a total detriment to the team. I however do think Hayden will play today as the game is too important.

Jesus titty Christ.

Guest ElCid

:lol: :lol: hadaway and fuckin s**** man !

:lol: :lol: hadaway and fuckin s**** man !

He's not god you know but I think he will play Hayden anyway so it won't be questioned.

We aren't even prepared for it.  Last few months have shown that.

Ashley's also not going to suddenly go wild and spend the necessary amount that the team desperately needs. Couple of cheap young-ish players from abroad as always.

Guest ElCid

Jesus titty Christ.

So you think playing Colback is a smart move do you - I don't think he will but if he does that certainly does deserve to be questioned.

Jesus titty Christ.

So you think playing Colback is a smart move do you - I don't think he will but if he does that certainly does deserve to be questioned.

Clearly if both players were fully fit he'd start Hayden.

Jesus titty Christ.

I don't think any poster thinks it's smart but if Hayden isn't fit enough we don't have many alternatives.

If Rafa would have been backed in January this wouldn't have been an issue.

Jesus titty Christ.

Where has Hayden been for the last two months?

Guest ElCid

Jesus titty Christ.

I don't think any poster thinks it's smart but if Hayden isn't fit enough we don't have many alternatives.

I totally agree on the second point but any formation without a Colback is better than one with him in the team. As I said I think Hayden will play so the point will be mute.

Guest ElCid

Jesus titty Christ.

Where has Hayden been for the last two months?

Yeah and look at our form in that time which is exactly the point I'm making.

Jesus titty Christ.

I totally agree on the second point but any formation without a Colback is better than one with him in the team. As I said I think Hayden will play so the point will be mute.

I don't agree there's no alternative to Colback myself mind. I'm firmly of the opinion he has such a negative impact on the team as a whole that having anyone in there would be preferable. It goes beyond his physical limitations and awful fouls etc. and fucks the entire shape and style we play.

That said Rafa knows a lot more than me about football.

What group of results do we need to get promoted with a win next Monday against Preston on Sky?

Is it as below?

We win vs Ipswich

Huddersfield lose against Derby

Huddersfield win against Fulham

We win against Preston

Is that combo right? I'm also assuming that if we win tonight and Huddersfield lost both games before we take to the pitch against Preston that we'll already be up?

Sorry for asking this. Couldn't find that predictor thingy.

What group of results do we need to get promoted with a win next Monday against Preston on Sky?

Is it as below?

We win vs Ipswich

We win against Preston?

Is that combo right? I'm also assuming that if we win tonight and Huddersfield lost both games before we take to the pitch against Preston that we'll already be up?

If we win and Huddersfield lose today then we can secure promotion with a win next Monday.

Jesus titty Christ.

I don't agree there's no alternative to Colback myself mind. I'm firmly of the opinion he has such a negative impact on the team as a whole that having anyone in there would be preferable. It goes beyond his physical limitations and awful fouls etc. and fucks the entire shape and style we play.

That said Rafa knows a lot more than me about football.

Agree with this. He's wholly detrimental to the team and certainly doesn't inspire those around him with confidence. The cunt has actually lost us points on his own this season.

Is it as below?

We win vs Ipswich

We win against Preston?

If we win and Huddersfield lose today then we can secure promotion with a win next Monday.

Huddersfield have another game before ours against Preston? Fulham I think? They lose that too and we're promoted?