Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm such an idiot.

Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm such an idiot.

Same. Really should know better by now

Enjoy the game gentleman, hope has returned let's make the most of it.

I've not looked forward to a new season this much in about 15 years. Nearly skipped my way into Craven Cottage last week

Skip there, drag our sorry arses back... Just like the good old days!  (majority of them at least).

Somewhat excited but also nervous for this now! Should be our first win and a chance to assert some dominance, however lose again and it could be a real knock to confidence. Fulham took the wind out of my sails and I'm not too confident for any match right now. Home games are usually our strong point though...

Somewhat excited but also nervous for this now! Should be our first win and a chance to assert some dominance, however lose again and it could be a real knock to confidence. Fulham took the wind out of my sails and I'm not too confident for any match right now. Home games are usually our strong point though...

I think it might take a few games to hit our stride with all the changes to the side, so I'll be happy with a win tomorrow however we get it. I was really disappointed so many players couldn't impose themselves at this level, but we'll learn from it, and if they don't step up tomorrow they'll be axed.

I think it might take a few games to hit our stride with all the changes to the side, so I'll be happy with a win tomorrow however we get it. I was really disappointed so many players couldn't impose themselves at this level, but we'll learn from it, and if they don't step up tomorrow they'll be axed.

Yeah I don't expect us to be full tempo for a few games yet, players need time to gel, some need time to come to terms with the league, but there's that and our flat-as-a-fart opener at Fulham. Just hope it was early teething problems and not a continued hangover. A win is a win as you say and if it bounces in off Colback's ginger bollocks I'll take it.

Really hyped for tomorrow's match.

I'm sitting in a hotel in London ready to take a flight up to Newcastle tomorrow morning for the game.

I've only caught our friendly in Wellington a couple of seasons ago, but naturally it didn't take the cake.

Will be a dream come true tomorrow!  :snod:

What time is the channel 5 highlight show on ? and do they repeat it ? Or Sky have a similar show, I'm gonna be out in Banff all day tomorrow won't get home probably in time for the channel 5 show.

So which one of you is filming the match on periscope?  :angel: :whistle:

The internet connection in the ground has been bordering on secret agent type blocking proportions for years but there's supposedly a new wifi connection around the city so it'll be interesting to see what the craic is for the match. 

What time is the channel 5 highlight show on ? and do they repeat it ? Or Sky have a similar show, I'm gonna be out in Banff all day tomorrow won't get home probably in time for the channel 5 show.

9pm repeated at 10:30am Sunday

So that's 2pm my time and 3:30 am !! Don't think I'll be able to catch either.

Nice part of the world. You should pop along to Pennan and whistle Local Hero at the appropriate time.

(The film for which Knopfler wrote the tune, was filmed there).  :whistle:

Ooo look at you. In LONDON. Getting a FLIGHT. Pathetic.

Hahah give me a break I travelled from Australia for this.  ;D

Not quite Australia, but I traveled from Cyprus to Newcastle for my first ever game in August 2009. It was our first home match of the Championship season at home to Reading. Shola scored a hattrick for 3-0. Best of luck mate, and remember to savour the moment you walk up through the tunnel and see the green for the first time. It's a totally different experience as an adult compared to seeing your first pitch as a kid.