Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Guest ElCid

Aye, I'd be playing Hayden and Diame personally.

Bring Shelvey on for Perez if he's playing like s**** again.

I would play Ikon's team IF Sissoko is still here - think he is an arse and don't think he is anywhere near a great player but the sad fact is that he is better than what we have currently. Perez needs to man up as he has been poor for a good few month now and he is so weak it's laughable.

If Colback is anywhere near the starting 11 for this one I don't think I can even bring myself to watch it. Agreed, I think it should be Hayden and Diame in the centre, we need someone that can either come forward in MF or make that killer pass rather than knock it about the lines. Fulham made a couple of really neat forward passes that cut out our back line, I can't recall us doing the same at any point, slow, laboured build up play, left to right and back again across the lines then swing it in for a couple of midgets.

I would play Ikon's team IF Sissoko is still here - think he is an arse and don't think he is anywhere near a great player but the sad fact is that he is better than what we have currently. Perez needs to man up as he has been poor for a good few month now and he is so weak it's laughable.

I'm not against that either really, Aarons for Sissoko if he's not going to play which is really likely tbh.

Guest ElCid

I'm not against that either really, Aarons for Sissoko if he's not going to play which is really likely tbh.

Agree - Sissoko was not playing due to match fitness but he has been playing all Summer so don't buy that - we will see next week though if he is still here that is

Agree - Sissoko was not playing due to match fitness but he has been playing all Summer so don't buy that - we will see next week though if he is still here that is

Sissoko hasn't played for almost 2 months, no way could he have played last night after one week of training.

Guest ElCid

Sissoko hasn't played for almost 2 months, no way could he have played last night after one week of training.

He played less than 4 weeks ago

:lol:

You're right, I was a month out for some reason and thought that the tournament finished in June, not July.

Standarad "outside of season lack of time reference". I'm the same.

Guest ElCid

[emoji38]

You're right, I was a month out for some reason and thought that the tournament finished in June, not July.

Easy done  :D

Sels

Mbemba    Hanley    Lascelles

Janmaat    Hayden      Diame      Gamez

Ritchie        Gayle          Perez 

We have two games at home now and one thing tells me to not play Sissoko, and that is that it's inevitable that he will leave (slightly less now?) so maybe it's a good idea to try and sort out the first team without him in our plans? Instead of playing him and probably winning more comfortably and then he suddenly leaves and we have to work out how and what to do without him. I mean we should be alright at home anyway as long as we don't play a couple of those starting last night. Try and find the right setup/11 before our next away game. Or am i foolish thinking this way? :lol:

I hope you know what i mean, and maybe i'm thinking too much..

We have two games at home now and one thing tells me to not play Sissoko, and that is that it's inevitable that he will leave (slightly less now?) so maybe it's a good idea to try and sort out the first team without him in our plans? Instead of playing him and probably winning more comfortably and then he suddenly leaves and we have to work out how and what to do without him. I mean we should be alright at home anyway as long as we don't play a couple of those starting last night. Try and find the right setup/11 before our next away game. Or am i foolish thinking this way? :lol:

I hope you know what i mean, and maybe i'm thinking too much..

If we're paying him, use him. 

Seen chatter of Gamez not being that good going forward, but id bet a ton of money that he's far better going forward than Paul Dummett

Sels, Janmaat, Mbemba, Lascelles, Gamez, Diame, Hayden, Ritchie, Sissoko, Aarons, Gayle.

Crush them.

Perez was poor and pretty ineffective against Fulham so really looking forward to seeing what Diame can do for us powering into the box, shooting and creating. Very hopeful here.

Gayle also very quite but had no service to be fair to him.

Shelvey and Aaron's need to start. Shelvey could be such a massive player for us if Rafa gets him playing to his best. Shelvey and Aaron's perhaps not the best subs when you have just fallen behind. Be positive start them and we'll be the ones going ahead.

Hanley did quite well I thought and Lacelles at fault for the goal.... No where near smith. Lacselles can talk the talk but he has something to prove now in my opinion.

Hayden did OK need to see more of him though. 

Sells

Jaanmat. Hanley.  Lascells  Dummett

Shelvey.      Hayden/Colback

Ritchie            Diame.            Aaron's

Gayle

With this forward line we should cause problems and win.