Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Yeah, I reckon 4-2-3-1 is how it will be. Wouldn't mind seeing something like:

Sels; Janmaat, Mbemba, Lascelles, Gamez; Anita, Hayden; Ritchie, Diame, Perez; Gayle.

Just discovered that Huddersfield features Australia's Best Player , so the our media will give a s*** about a Toon game for the first of two occasions this season...

No way should Anita be anywhere near the first XI unless it's as a right back.

Better option than Colback, and more trustworthy than Shelvey. Best option for mine.

Give over man he is absolute crap in midfield and with respect stephen hawkins is a better option than Colback.

Who? :lol:

Sels; Janmaat, Mbemba, Lascelles, Gamez; Anita, Hayden; Ritchie, Diame, Perez; Gayle.

Just discovered that Huddersfield features Australia's Best Player , so the our media will give a s*** about a Toon game for the first of two occasions this season...

Agree 100% on Anita

-------------------------sels-------------------------------

Janmaat------Lascelles-----Mbemba----------Anita

---------------Shelvey-------Hyaden-------------------

Aarons----------------Diame------------------Ritchie

----------------------Gayle------------------------------

:lol: Brilliant.

Better option than Colback, and more trustworthy than Shelvey. Best option for mine.

Give over man he is absolute crap in midfield and with respect stephen hawkins is a better option than Colback.

Who? :lol:

He's been a star for Oxford and for Cambridge in his time.

It's stepping into the unknown this like, no disrespect to Huddersfield but the vast majority of us just don't know what they will offer on saturday,  It will be clear after 10 minutes what the standard of the opposition is.  We might be s**** away but we have been very good at home for a while now as proved by the back end of last season.  I suspect that coupled with the fact the players WILL raise their game means we will win.