Bristol City 0-1 Newcastle United - 20/08/2016 - Post-match reaction from pg 21

Disco

Couldn't handle listening today, how did we sound, improving?

Not having a go, but it doesn't matter a jot at this stage. Particularly after losing the first two.

So relieved.

Same here, i had to use a oxygen mask at work during the second half.

You work in the mountains like?

Not having a go, but it doesn't matter a jot at this stage. Particularly after losing the first two.

So relieved.

Same here, i had to use a oxygen mask at work during the second half.

:thup: Relief is the overbearing feeling after this week. Another potential confidence-booster midweek before what will likely be a tough game with Brighton on Saturday night, on TV. Howay.

So relieved.

Agreed 100%, hopefully build some momentum and confidence.

So glad I'm out and didn't follow this on here. Panic stations I bet. :lol:

It never sounded like they were going to score tbh, but it was annoying that we couldn't hold possession better. The football is still disjointed but that's probably down to that awful left side.

Mitro is back next week too.

This is massive. I think he will score lots of goals for us, but most importantly we need his hold up play to calm things down and have a better focal point. An outlet so that we can move bodies up the pitch.

Mitro's a massive bonus but we should have 2 in before next week. Bit of a 6-pointer with Brighton. Still painfully obvious we're short in attack.

:thup: to all of that. Excited to have Mitro back but I bet he won't even start. And as you say, we damn well better have a couple more through the door.

Based on the idea of needing to win your home games and draw your away games to win the Championship, we're 3 down at home and 1 up away. We were never going to win the league at a canter, but I think considering we havent played well generally this season, 6 points from 12 is something to build on.

Mitro's a massive bonus but we should have 2 in before next week. Bit of a 6-pointer with Brighton. Still painfully obvious we're short in attack.

:thup: to all of that. Excited to have Mitro back but I bet he won't even start. And as you say, we damn well better have a couple more through the door.

I hope he does, none of the other players who have played off Gayle have done enough to command a spot IMO.