Bristol City 0-1 Newcastle United - 20/08/2016 - Post-match reaction from pg 21

Disco

What a great feeling it is on a saturday night like this after a win, especially after an away win. It's pissing down outside and a 12h shift tomorrow. Fuck that i'm on cloud nine now, what a relief it is. Soooo much better than having your weekend totally ruined and being all depressed for days :lol: Massive 3 points as well after losing the first two.

What a great feeling it is on a saturday night like this after a win, especially after an away win. It's pissing down outside and a 12h shift tomorrow. f*** that i'm on cloud nine now, what a relief it is. Soooo much better than having your weekend totally ruined and being all depressed for days :lol: Massive 3 points as well after losing the first two.

Couldn't agree more tbh..... I'm in work every day from now till next Saturday and I've been dreading the week ahead but the blow has been softened by that win roday... Have a few beers in the fridge and might even watch that highlights show on channel 5 !!!!

What a great feeling it is on a saturday night like this after a win, especially after an away win. It's pissing down outside and a 12h shift tomorrow. Fuck that i'm on cloud nine now, what a relief it is. Soooo much better than having your weekend totally ruined and being all depressed for days :lol: Massive 3 points as well after losing the first two.

Yeah I love Saturday nights like this, even looking forward to MOTD despite us not being on it. :lol:

We gave away far too much possession to a team that, to be fair, didn't have a cutting edge.

Having said that, sels only had one save iirc

Probably the point then.

Probably more to the point that when you gamble by sitting back on a 1-0 lead you can quite often get hit.

Possession of the ball is key at this level, especially when your defending a lead.

Well he hasn't been responsible for any goals yet

Very true, like every new player to English football he needs time to settle. I don't like the flapping two hands instead of punching mind.

He seems to flap at crosses that he should be catching too, I know he needs to settle in but early signs are a bit worrying. Hopefully he'll grow in confidence if Rafa is going to stick with him.