shearer and hughes on motd

madras

Well he was asked if if was the best goal he'd scored for newcastle...

..and he said "yes..."

It was so coool! :D He said some other stuff but he was so quiet and shy it was so funny...thats why i wanna see it again...

..and he said "yes..."

It was so coool! :D He said some other stuff but he was so quiet and shy it was so funny...thats why i wanna see it again...

You big girl. :lol:

You big girl. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I know ...dunno whats come over me this evening!

For a second I thought he was never going to make it back from his "hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" of reflection over the question though.

:lol: Hehe yeaah it was awesome

..and he said "yes..."

bluelaugh.gif

..and he said "yes..."

bluelaugh.gif

Tbf in a manish non gay way, i agree with what he said :lol:

..and he said "yes..."

bluelaugh.gif

You couldn't agree with him in a manish way!!!

Its full gay or nothing. ;)

..and he said "yes..."

bluelaugh.gif

He says with a "Manish" Wink  tongue.gif

..and he said "yes..."

bluelaugh.gif

:lol:

This conversation could quite possibly go to a level where we'd both have to follow Leez out the building, so am ending it right now.

;).

..and he said "yes..."

bluelaugh.gif

:lol: Well at least I didn't put any love hearts in...I controlled myself that much at least :p

..and he said "yes..."

bluelaugh.gif

:lol:

This conversation could quite possibly go to a level where we'd both have to follow Leez out the building, so am ending it right now.

;).

OOOOOhhhhh Matron  bluelaugh.gif

It was quite funny.

In regards to the decision, they were saying Martins was "miles out", fact is, if he wasn't brought down it he would have been one on one and the other defender wouldnt have a chance in hell of making it across in time!

Correct decision imo!

It was quite funny.

In regards to the decision, they were saying Martins was "miles out", fact is, if he wasn't brought down it he would have been one on one and the other defender wouldnt have a chance in hell of making it across in time!

Correct decision imo!

Agreed, i cant see why people are making so much fuss about this he would defintely have been 1 on 1 as his pace would have seen him through and the other Blackburn defender was near the half way line. His Interview was pretty funny I dont think he knew what to say so just went 'yes' even though he scored a better one against some Latvian Plumbers

It was quite funny.

Correct decision imo!

Agreed, i cant see why people are making so much fuss about this he would defintely have been 1 on 1 as his pace would have seen him through and the other Blackburn defender was near the half way line. His Interview was pretty funny I dont think he knew what to say so just went 'yes' even though he scored a better one against some Latvian Plumbers

Was probably trying to think of their name and just gave up!

It was quite funny.

Correct decision imo!

It did fuck we off yesterday when Shearer was saying it wasnt a red card because there was no defenders around and Martins would of been through on goal, The way some people were acting was as if Martins was fouled down by our corner flag.

Watching the incident again and Henchoz grapples Martins and basically drags him down knowing full well Martins would of been through on goal, Without doubt a red card for me

Dont worry, very soon, when Oba fully gets to grips with English, he will be reciting famous Shakespeare and Cantona quotations off the tip of his tongue while simulataneously somersaulting, subsequently confusing the pseudo-intellect and acrobat that is Garth Crooks.