Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Guest gallows

Gallows is definitely Atsu :lol: He never posts during a match that Atsu is involved in...

I have, many times, to prove this Hypothesis wrong

Guest gallows

Wish he'd get a good run of games for us rather than Rafa persisting with Gouffran.

He's been the most consistent player at the tournament

He's probably heading for another Player of the tournament like 2 years ago

Anyhow, all this is irrelevant if he cannot produce the same form in Europe

Guest gallows

I really hope we can keep hold of Atsu. Love his directness and can see him getting even better.

we should only keep him if he shows the same form he's showing in Africa

I really hope we can keep hold of Atsu. Love his directness and can see him getting even better.

I don't know about keeping him but I'd like to see him starting more games while he's here. I know Gouffran has done well this season but he's still not a wide man.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gallows

Should start Tuesday for me, time for Gouffran to come out for a bit.

If he gets the chance, he should score or else _______ [fill in the blank]

Should start Tuesday for me, time for Gouffran to come out for a bit.

If he gets the chance, he should score or else take out a knife, find you, and repeatedly stab you in the chest so we don't have to put up with your utter shite patter anymore. [fill in the blank]

That it?

• 2 weeks later...

Have to give him some credit today, he did not stop running at them and was a threat all game.

I might be in the minority but I find hims incredibly frustrating. He does a lot of the hard work by getting to a good crossing position but a lot of crosses were really poor. Produced a couple of decent ones but at least 2 went out for a throw in on the other side of the pitch and nowhere near anyone. f*** knows what he was doing taking corners

He hit 2 crosses in the second half that were at least 6 feet too high and hit far too hard, he hit another across the face of goal which Inspector Gadget would've got nowhere near. He's there to provide ammunition and he didn't provide it today. We were collectively awful for large parts today.

Guest gallows